+ Reply to Thread

Thread: C-USA Scores

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

C-USA Scores

NM St 41 - UTEP 14
    VA Tech 38 - ODU 0
    S. Car 17 - LA Tech 16
    GA St 28 - Charlotte 0
    UNT 46 - UAB 43
    Buffalo 34 - FAU 31
    Mid TN 24 - Bowl Grn 13
    WKY 33 - Ball St 21
    FIU 13 - Rice 7
    UTSA 44 - TX St 14

Also, next week's Sunbelt opponent S. Alabama dropped to 1-3 losing in 2OT 29-23 vs Idaho.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: C-USA Scores

CUSA sucks big time this year.

There is no excuse for us not running the table and finishing 10-2. Not because we are a legit 10-2 team, but because the rest of our schedule is that weak. But, we won't finish 10-2. With a lil luck we might finish 9-3 because Holtz has one more WTF game left to go this year. He'll probably select USM for his second WTF game, and they'll win the West Division. I am thankful he chose Moo State as his first WTF game, because while Moo State is "good" and might have beaten us anyway, they are not that good (as a mediocre UGA showed yesterday).

Oh well! It is what it is. Gotta stay focused. Just beat USA and go from there.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

There is no excuse for us not running the table and finishing 10-2. Not because we are a legit 10-2 team, but because the rest of our schedule is that weak. But, we won't finish 10-2. With a lil luck we might finish 9-3 because Holtz has one more WTF game left to go this year. He'll probably select USM for his second WTF game, and they'll win the West Division. I am thankful he chose Moo State as his first WTF game, because while Moo State is "good" and might have beaten us anyway, they are not that good (as a mediocre UGA showed yesterday).

Last night actually might have been that game. On paper - no, but to lose like we did feels like it.

On UTSA, I have never worried about them in the past and I am not sure I am worried about them this year either. However, they seem to have an offense that is going to be tough. We have to step up a little more on offense for me to feel confident this year about a 10-2 season. For the first time in a while, I am not worried about our defense against CUSA teams.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Last night actually might have been that game. On paper - no, but to lose like we did feels like it.

On UTSA, I have never worried about them in the past and I am not sure I am worried about them this year either. However, they seem to have an offense that is going to be tough. We have to step up a little more on offense for me to feel confident this year about a 10-2 season. For the first time in a while, I am not worried about our defense against CUSA teams.
    Their defense seems pretty good too, held Baylor to 10, who scored 41 on Oklahoma

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Mississippi State was EXPOSED last night. I knew that program was a facade. Fake news! LA Tech and LSU did their best to make MSU look good.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Mississippi State was EXPOSED last night. I knew that program was a facade. Fake news! LA Tech and LSU did their best to make MSU look good.
    I'd say MSST is somewhere in the Top 4 of the SEC west, as really anyone outside of Alabama is not so great this year. They're probably fighting with Auburn, Arkansas, and Texas A&M for that spot. LSPoo is probably fighting for the bottom this year with OleMiss

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Man, hate to say it but we may be wishing we were playing a Belt schedule by year end.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Man, hate to say it but we may be wishing we were playing a Belt schedule by year end.
    Why? At this point, we are not making it into a top bowl where strength of schedule would make a difference.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Well lucky for you, we have the next best thing- a CUSA schedule with a Belt team tossed in as well!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

....what a strange, strange thing to say.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ....what a strange, strange thing to say.
    Our schedule is so weak. I hate being lulled into a false sense of accomplishment. That's my only point. Better competition is better competition. Right now, I don't know that you can make the argument that CUSA is better.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The Sunbelt is worse. The MAC is worse. The AAC is not much better.

+ Reply to Thread