+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Turn Off the NFL

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Turn Off the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    If you think America is as good for hispanics, blacks or Muslims as it is for white Christians, you have your head in the sand.
    . Got any recommendation where is better?? Guess my disinterest in these types of post is why did you and everyone else leave out American Indians?? We took land from them -- including the folks you listed

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Kneeling isn't disrespectful, its been a sign of deference for thousands of years.
    An excellent point, but it will be ignored because it complicates the issue and the respective tribes.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

If you think America is as good for hispanics, blacks or Muslims as it is for white Christians, you have your head in the sand.
    I don't care if it is, or isn't. Not my problem. And if it is so horrible, as you and some others allege, they should leave. (You can go with them. Every village needs an idiot.)

Of course, much like the idiot libtards who all said they would move to Canada if Trump was elected, these same woe-is-me people know they are in the greatest nation on Earth and no way will they ever leave. BTW, isn't it curious how all those non-Hispanic white libtards said they would move to Canada, not Mexico. Funny how they didn't want to actually live with Hispanics. Racists!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . Got any recommendation where is better?? Guess my disinterest in these types of post is why did you and everyone else leave out American Indians?? We took land from them -- including the folks you listed
    Are they white Christians? If not, you can include them in the group that doesn't have it as great as white Christians.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I don't care if it is, or isn't. Not my problem. And if it is so horrible, as you and some others allege, they should leave. (You can go with them. Every village needs an idiot.)

Of course, much like the idiot libtards who all said they would move to Canada if Trump was elected, these same woe-is-me people know they are in the greatest nation on Earth and no way will they ever leave. BTW, isn't it curious how all those non-Hispanic white libtards said they would move to Canada, not Mexico. Funny how they didn't want to actually live with Hispanics. Racists!
    Well, it isn't, and they are trying to draw attention to that fact. But you have already stated you have no interest in pulling your head out of the sand, so you are not the target audience.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Are they white Christians? If not, you can include them in the group that doesn't have it as great as white Christians.
    Actually it's white Christian males. White Christian females are treated horribly. According to Hillary they only vote the way their husband's tell them to vote. They should also take a knee.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

If NFL players are in uniform at a game that people are PAYING to see...they have no right to take a knee as a turncoat!!!! Anytime a team does that, I will turn them OFF. If I was there, I would walk out!!! There are plenty of college games to watch without watching rich turncoat players taking a knee!!! When they take a knee...they are showing their ASS!!!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Christianity is defined by the person, teachings, and implications of Jesus. It should not be confused with Christendom (the attempt to tie Christianity with a particular political state). I understand what you're saying but felt inclined to offer clarification on what authentic Christianity is.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, it isn't, and they are trying to draw attention to that fact. But you have already stated you have no interest in pulling your head out of the sand, so you are not the target audience.
    Never expected you to address any of my points. Because you can't. Like everything else you stand for: atheism, evolution, libtardism, KJU, you're full of shit.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    If NFL players are in uniform at a game that people are PAYING to see...they have no right to take a knee as a turncoat!!!! Anytime a team does that, I will turn them OFF. If I was there, I would walk out!!! There are plenty of college games to watch without watching rich turncoat players taking a knee!!! When they take a knee...they are showing their ASS!!!
    That's not how rights work.

The players have every right to take a knee. The league will do what it will do as it has to balance the relationship between the talent and the fans. If enough fans turn off the TV, you'll see change.

It's the beauty of the free market!

You can't mandate respectful compliance. Our founders thought that kind of thing was terrible.

These protests are quintessentially American. The free market response is too. I don't understand why everybody's dander is up! This is who we are! And, it's great!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Then by all means I suggest they move to another country. No need for anyone to stay here that doesn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Never expected you to address any of my points. Because you can't. Like everything else you stand for: atheism, evolution, libtardism, KJU, you're full of shit.
    So your argument is that they shouldn't protest because, despite the fact that they have it worse, they wouldn't have it better elsewhere? If so, I thought the idiocy of the argument was unnecessary to address.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Also funny you didn't mention Asians or middle eastern Indians, who seem to be able to do quite well here.

So your argument is that they shouldn't protest because, despite the fact that they have it worse, they wouldn't have it better elsewhere? If so, I thought the idiocy of the argument was unnecessary to address.
    No, that's not my argument. I don't know how to make it simple enough for your feeble mind to grasp. So, forget it. You're the clueless one with your head up George Soros' ass.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

FWIW, the players don't have a right to do this in the setting they are doing it in. They are at work. Their employers are allowing it to happen.

Funny to see the owners and TV execs squirm now. I LOVE it! One crazy comment from President Trump and the whole sorted mess comes to a head.

+ Reply to Thread