+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'limp-wristed libs' have ruined football

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up 'limp-wristed libs' have ruined football

From a true hero and Medal Of Honor winner.

THE ANTI-PATRIOTS

'LIMP-WRISTED LIBS' HAVE RUINED FOOTBALL

Exclusive: Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady rips those disrespecting 'our veterans and our country'

Published: 7 hours ago

Editor’s note: Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady is a recipient of the United States military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor. He is former president of the Medal of Honor Society.

Echoing many media-phobic NFL owners, Robert Kraft, in defending football players’ disrespect of our veterans and our country, said, “There is no greater unifier in this country than sports, and unfortunately, nothing more divisive than politics.” He was responding to President Trump, who denounced divisive, pampered millionaires insulting and disrespecting our flag, our veterans and our people. And Trump, by defending our flag, our veterans and our country, is divisive?

Kraft spoke on behalf of a team called the Patriots. A Patriot is one who defends and supports his country. As Trump did. Kraft, unbelievably, defends anti-patriotic players, who have not invested one drop of blood for our freedoms, in their disrespect for those who died for their freedom. His team needs to change its name. If sports are unifying and politics divisive, nothing can be more divisive than sports becoming political.
    But football has more problems than players and owners who hate our country. It is a dying sport. In my judgment, it was once the most American of all our sports, emblematic of our motto: E Pluribus Unum. You have a group of people of diverse talents joined by merit, not race or privilege, united as a team for one goal. It epitomized the toughness, diversity, ingenuity, fortitude and togetherness that made our country great. Alas, the limp-wristed liberals are ruining it.
    What is happening in football is happening to sports in general and is a reflection of how wimpy we are as a people. It has been my great honor to know heroes from World War I until today. Those guys were tough, brutally honest and would have scorned any notion of political correctness. I have noticed a softness over the generations, probably a function of our obsession with comfort, which Kahlil Gibran called “that stealthy thing that enters the house as a guest, then becomes host, and finally master. ” Whatever the reason, we are becoming wimps. Can you imagine men like Ty Cobb or Honus Wagner wearing a glove to protect their pinkies from that cruel hard bat? Or Johnny Unitas complaining because he was thrown to the ground?

Consider what has happened to football. They have take the punt return, once the most exciting play in football, out of the game. The great open-field runners of the past have been replaced by out-of-bounds runners, often to avoid a hit. The purpose of any play is to gain yards by hitting people. Not one single yard was ever gained out of bounds.
    In the past every player on the field was subject to the same rules. Now some players are more equal/valuable than others and subject to the Hillary rule: the rules don’t apply to them. Quarterbacks and receivers are as pad-protected as any other player – so why can’t they be hit like any other player? Many penalties are undefinable and decided by camera. There is a penalty flag on virtually every other play. The referees huddle more than the teams and often actually decide game outcomes. God help us if the race fascists discover that the referee in charge wears a white hat and the lesser referees wears black. And are their shirts black on white or white on black?
    Combine all this with the ridiculous, obscene and juvenile gyrations of grown men celebrating how wonderful they are all over the field, and it is easy to see why fans are turning off.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/limp-wris...yu0dAPO8Hwo.99

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 'limp-wristed libs' have ruined football

Busted! NFL rules require anti-anthem players
    to appear on field

'Stand at attention, face flag, hold helmets in left hand, refrain from talking'

The NFL’s operations manual, which, unlike its rule book, is not available to the public, states:
    “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
    The NFL declined to respond to multiple WND inquiries on the issue.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/busted-nf...gmL8f3gXc1Q.99

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Busted! NFL rules require anti-anthem players
    to appear on field

'Stand at attention, face flag, hold helmets in left hand, refrain from talking'

The NFL’s operations manual, which, unlike its rule book, is not available to the public, states:
    “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
    The NFL declined to respond to multiple WND inquiries on the issue.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/busted-nf...gmL8f3gXc1Q.99

I looked around, and I don't think this actually exists in the rule book. The NFL, like Kim of North Korea, is on a suicide mission.

If the NFL allows it, the players have every right to kneel during the anthem or throw up black power signs after scoring a touchdown or whatever they deem appropriate. I, on the other hand, have every right to refuse to support such an organization, and so I don't.

When it stops being entertainment that takes me away from all the political BS and anxieties of the world, it has ceased to perform its proper function. I don't need to pay hundreds of dollars to see protesting and whining...I can find that for free.

I really wish Trump had not said anything about it. He is absolutely right in his statements, but he dragged it further into the political arena than it needed to be. The NFL was slowly dying on the vine already. I suspect he has sped up the process somewhat, though.

So now when they kneel and disrespect the country and flag, I suppose they feel like they are protesting Trump as well. I see even one of our congress persons have knelt on the house floor (what total ignorance...should such a person be allowed to serve and decide when to send Americans into harm's way?).

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

TylerTechsas, are you still a Saints fan after they sat down for the national anthem, or have you disowned them?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    TylerTechsas, are you still a Saints fan after they sat down for the national anthem, or have you disowned them?
    Hang on. He has to find something on WND to cut and paste in his response.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I called the Saints and told them I would not be re-newing my season Suite tickets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Hang on. He has to find something on WND to cut and paste in his response.
    I've been very open about cutting and pasting articles of current interest for those that refuse to see an alternate opinion.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I looked around, and I don't think this actually exists in the rule book. The NFL, like Kim of North Korea, is on a suicide mission.

If the NFL allows it, the players have every right to kneel during the anthem or throw up black power signs after scoring a touchdown or whatever they deem appropriate. I, on the other hand, have every right to refuse to support such an organization, and so I don't.

When it stops being entertainment that takes me away from all the political BS and anxieties of the world, it has ceased to perform its proper function. I don't need to pay hundreds of dollars to see protesting and whining...I can find that for free.

I really wish Trump had not said anything about it. He is absolutely right in his statements, but he dragged it further into the political arena than it needed to be. The NFL was slowly dying on the vine already. I suspect he has sped up the process somewhat, though.

So now when they kneel and disrespect the country and flag, I suppose they feel like they are protesting Trump as well. I see even one of our congress persons have knelt on the house floor (what total ignorance...should such a person be allowed to serve and decide when to send Americans into harm's way?).

I tend to agree.
    Has anyone done research on what players have been fined or penalized for "on field" inappropriateness ??????

If grown men want to disrespect the flag, for whatever reason, on the field, they are going to to it. Who's making the decision to fine or not to fine, and for what???

It is bad enough these athletes are using the wrong forum for protest, but Rodger Gotohell and the NFL are who have pulled my chain beyond the breaking point and they are absolutely wrong in not bringing this to an end.
    Let their over-privileged rears by air time and sponsor a civil discussion on whatever issues would lead to this absolute stupidity we are all wrapped in now.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    I tend to agree.
    Has anyone done research on what players have been fined or penalized for "on field" inappropriateness ??????

If grown men want to disrespect the flag, for whatever reason, on the field, they are going to to it. Who's making the decision to fine or not to fine, and for what???

It is bad enough these athletes are using the wrong forum for protest, but Rodger Gotohell and the NFL are who have pulled my chain beyond the breaking point and they are absolutely wrong in not bringing this to an end.
    Let their over-privileged rears by air time and sponsor a civil discussion on whatever issues would lead to this absolute stupidity we are all wrapped in now.
    Odell Beckham got away with peeing like a dog in the endzone this week. Most of these America protestors are probably just enabled, immature thugs.

Search Results

Odell Beckham Jr. pretends to be a dog peeing to celebrate his ...

SB Nation-Sep 24, 2017
    Yes, that's OBJ pretending to be a dog peeing. Beckham was given a penalty for the celebration. Joe Buck called it a “classless celebration” on ...

Eagles will 'file away' Giants' Odell Beckham Jr.'s dog-peeing ...
    NJ.com-Sep 25, 2017

Odell Beckham has perfect Trump-related explanation for ...
    CBSSports.com-Sep 25, 2017

Odell Beckham's peeing explanation is even weirder than act itself
    In-Depth-New York Post-Sep 24, 2017

A timeline of OBJ's shenanigans
    Blog-ESPN (blog)-18 hours ago

Odell Beckham Jr. makes his greatness, and lack of awareness ...
    In-Depth-Washington Post-Sep 24, 2017

NJ.com
    New York Post
    CBSSports.com
    Yahoo Sports
    Deadspin
    Sporting News

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

My apologies to the Goodell family.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    My apologies to the Goodell family.
    Now there's the guy that needs to be fired!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

He was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct and penalized 15 yards.

And the Giants lost.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post

And the Giants lost.
    He needs a spanking from his daddy which he might have seldom had at home!! Oh and he was fined by the NFL.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    How could that happen? I have been told for the past year that the NFL respects the players' freedom of speech.

Poor guy was just expressing his first amendment right!

Maybe he should have said he was doing it on behalf of all the undocumented immigrants.

And they're ruining pro football and our country in the same manner. And yes these players and owners that protest are typical wealthy, liberal elitist and in this case on some stupid arse guilt trip as well.

TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT
    Tucker: Elites more comfortable with attacking US

10:44
    TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT
    Tucker: Elites more comfortable with attacking US

+ Reply to Thread