+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pam Gant

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Pam Gant

Cool. Thanks for sharing. Congrats, Pam.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    Cool. Thanks for sharing. Congrats, Pam.
    Was one of my all time favorite guards and I was skeptical (at the time) that she could fill Angela Turner's shoes, but she did! Wish we could land a real pure shooter like that again. Of course it helps with big post players taking attention away from the guards, as well.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Was one of my all time favorite guards and I was skeptical (at the time) that she could fill Angela Turner's shoes, but she did! Wish we could land a real pure shooter like that again. Of course it helps with big post players taking attention away from the guards, as well.
    She made it all look so effortless. She was fun to watch! This is well deserved!

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

I've often wondered what her ppg would have been if the 3-point line had been present when she played. She made a LOT of long-range jumpers!

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    I've often wondered what her ppg would have been if the 3-point line had been present when she played. She made a LOT of long-range jumpers!
    I can't even imagine.........

+ Reply to Thread