+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Systemic Racism?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: What is Systemic Racism?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    So you are good with the NASCAR drama and Bubba’s Racism extortion?
    NASCAR acted appropriately. It was a noose. Thankfully, it was not a targeted incident.

Bubba didn't extort anything.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Did he ever open the garage door, or even look at it?
    No. It was found by a crew member. That crew member reported it to NASCAR officials. They told Bubba. How he was shown - taken to be shown or was shown the picture now circulating (link above) - is unclear.

He played the race card for the fame of being part black. Just what your hero Kapernick did
    No he didn't.

...which indicates he is at best a dumb ass
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yep Bubba Wallace is an asshole.
    No. He's more of a man, a human, than you ever could think of being.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    There is an article from the Washington Post.. which shows the map of the world and the level of "racism" in each country. I can't copy and paste to the board as I don't have and won't have a subscription to the WaPo. But basically it shows the US as one of the least racist countries in the world. Again, this is from WaPo, not FoxNews..
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...r/?arc404=true

From 2013.

Being one of the least racist does not equal being not racist. Others being worst doesn't mean we stop trying to be better.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The Republicans are making the same mistake with systemic racism as they did with climate change. By dying on the futile denial hill, they cede their spot at the table to craft the solution.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

And you know Bubba that well to make that statement? He might be a kitten rapist for all you know...or, maybe you do know, eh?

I know you're not worth anymore of my time Ms. Jubru.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    And you know Bubba that well to make that statement? He might be a kitten rapist for all you know...or, maybe you do know, eh?

I know you're not worth anymore of my time Ms. Jubru.
    I know him well enough.

Why do you insist on being a liar and wrong on (almost) everything?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

That “noose” photo looks doctored. The one I saw looked like a double half hitch

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The Republicans are making the same mistake with systemic racism as they did with climate change. By dying on the futile denial hill, they cede their spot at the table to craft the solution.
    The spot is to not give up the farm while allowing 3rd world countries to do as they wish. That drives globalists like you nuts. You loved that Obama kissed the ass of those who hate America

That “noose” photo looks doctored. The one I saw looked like a double half hitch
    No it doesn't.

There are two pictures (really three). Two of the pictures is the one I posted. One blurry, one slightly less not. The other picture is a screen-cap from a video. It too shows the noose that was pictured in the other pictures. It's not a double half hitch. Whatever you saw, wasn't this.

Of note, of the 29 tracks where NASCAR has a race, containing a total of 1,684 garage stalls, they found only 11 total ropes that had a pulldown rope tied in a knot, and just one noose (the one in Bubba's stall).

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I know him well enough.

Why do you insist on being a liar and wrong on (almost) everything?
    Whoa! you're not a very nice person. You hurt my feelings.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

No it doesn't.

There are two pictures (really three). Two of the pictures is the one I posted. One blurry, one slightly less not. The other picture is a screen-cap from a video. It too shows the noose that was pictured in the other pictures. It's not a double half hitch. Whatever you saw, wasn't this.

Of note, of the 29 tracks where NASCAR has a race, containing a total of 1,684 garage stalls, they found only 11 total ropes that had a pulldown rope tied in a knot, and just one noose (the one in Bubba's stall).
    Has that been independently verified by anyone besides NASCAR?

No it doesn't.

Total BS...You don’t believe the FBI was out to get Trump, but they were out to get Bubba

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

From 2013.

Being one of the least racist does not equal being not racist. Others being worst doesn't mean we stop trying to be better.
    Yes the article is dated, and I never said least racist does not mean racism doesn't exist.. However, if you listen to any major news outlet, you would think that every Saturday night there are KKK lynching parties going on all across the US, all non-white people are being abused, put in slavery, and murdered at the hands of white people.. that is simply not true. yet they are playing it up as much as they can.. Even CNN basically scolded NASCAR saying while the event was not a "hate crime", NASCAR is bad, the people who support NASCAR are bad etc. People are out to fundamentally change the fabric of this country and destroy all that has made America great.

Honest question for you. You served in military.. if I remember correctly from years ago.. you were in the National Guard with the 527th Engineers in Ruston.. Are you proud of your military service, the tradition, etc? or was it a means to pay for college, and that was it. If latter, ok.. know quite a few who did same thing.. no biggie.. just wondering what your thoughts are on that.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Has that been independently verified by anyone besides NASCAR?
    I don't know? There's no reason to doubt it.
    Total BS...You don’t believe the FBI was out to get Trump, but they were out to get Bubba
    I think you're confusing me with someone else. But also, that makes no sense.

Yes the article is dated, and I never said least racist does not mean racism doesn't exist.. However, if you listen to any major news outlet, you would think that every Saturday night there are KKK lynching parties going on all across the US, all non-white people are being abused, put in slavery, and murdered at the hands of white people.. that is simply not true. yet they are playing it up as much as they can.. Even CNN basically scolded NASCAR saying while the event was not a "hate crime", NASCAR is bad, the people who support NASCAR are bad etc. People are out to fundamentally change the fabric of this country and destroy all that has made America great.
    That's a bit of an exaggeration. Granted, it's a response to the exaggeration of the media. But they're also not wrong that it is happening in some form.

There are a lot of bad people associated with NASCAR. They are being called out and pushed out (if they are dead-set on their ways). The son of a former driver claimed Bubba Wallace should have been put in the noose and dragged through the pits. Unfortunately, there were a lot of "fans" that supported that.

There are things that make up the fabric of this country that need to fundamentally change. I cannot understand why anyone would disagree with that. What needs to change and how is a debate worth having but too few want that. Racism did not make this country great and it needs to be stamped out.

Honest question for you. You served in military.. if I remember correctly from years ago.. you were in the National Guard with the 527th Engineers in Ruston.. Are you proud of your military service, the tradition, etc? or was it a means to pay for college, and that was it. If latter, ok.. know quite a few who did same thing.. no biggie.. just wondering what your thoughts are on that.
    You're thinking of either my dad or brother. I went Active.

Yes, I am proud of my military service and everything associated with it. Why wouldn't I be? I served honorably and acquitted myself to (most of) its highest standards, imo. I would still be there if not for a health problem.
    I have no problem with people signing up just to pay for college or to use it as means for making their lives better. That has always been a by-product of military service.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

I don't know? There's no reason to doubt it.

I think you're confusing me with someone else. But also, that makes no sense.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. Granted, it's a response to the exaggeration of the media. But they're also not wrong that it is happening in some form.

There are a lot of bad people associated with NASCAR. They are being called out and pushed out (if they are dead-set on their ways). The son of a former driver claimed Bubba Wallace should have been put in the noose and dragged through the pits. Unfortunately, there were a lot of "fans" that supported that.

There are things that make up the fabric of this country that need to fundamentally change. I cannot understand why anyone would disagree with that. What needs to change and how is a debate worth having but too few want that. Racism did not make this country great and it needs to be stamped out.

You're thinking of either my dad or brother. I went Active.

Yes, I am proud of my military service and everything associated with it. Why wouldn't I be? I served honorably and acquitted myself to (most of) its highest standards, imo. I would still be there if not for a health problem.
    I have no problem with people signing up just to pay for college or to use it as means for making their lives better. That has always been a by-product of military service.
    Why is there no reason to doubt?

I guess I need to ask a few more questions of my old roommate from La Tech that spent a few years working for Robert Yates Racing, He was McMurrays Pr guy in his early years.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Why is there no reason to doubt?

I guess I need to ask a few more questions of my old roommate from La Tech that spent a few years working for Robert Yates Racing, He was McMurrays Pr guy in his early years.
    I guess I should have said I have no reason to doubt NASCAR. They have been the most honest and open sport governing body in my lifetime. They've done boneheaded stuff, even with this incident; but they've have plenty of goodwill to me.

I miss having McMurray on the track, but he's been doing great as an analyst.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    So I guess your racist assumption is because is 1/2 black that he didn't come from privilege. Way to make that assumption. Can you provide any information on his background?
    What’s a half of three-fifths?

+ Reply to Thread