+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BS on the Remington Settlement

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

BS on the Remington Settlement

Now, if someone dies in a traffic accident the family can sue the car company (or truck) that was the cause of the accident. And etc...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: BS on the Remington Settlement

And McDonalds for causing heart attacks. Knife manufacturers. ATV manufacturers and sporting good stores that sell them. The list could go on and on for all the companies that need to be sued for causing the death of even a single person. In order to be truly liable, they had to know exactly who was going to commit a crime and the exact time while doing nothing to prevent it or warn authorities.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Just another nail in the coffin of personal responsibility

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Yes, this was very disappointing.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Remington made some really nice guns. I have 2 of their pump shotguns, a model 870 20 gage and a model 31 12 gage that is 72 years old. This case bankrupted them.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Every true red-blooded American patriot owns a Remington of some kind. Most of us own multiple arms. One of my favorites is the Model 700 in .30-06.

How many rifle models did they make? I have the model 742 .243 and 30-06.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I can outshoot most people with their fancy Italian guns at sporting clays with my 870.

Hey, I resemble that remark. I shoot pretty well with the less expensive 1100 model and the Super Black Eagle II. The reduced recoil on the SBEII comes in handy for long weekends of duck or dove hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Every true red-blooded American patriot owns a Remington of some kind. Most of us own multiple arms. One of my favorites is the Model 700 in .30-06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I can outshoot most people with their fancy Italian guns at sporting clays with my 870.
    And apparently some un-Americans own a Remington too.

+ Reply to Thread