+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1650

Thread: What is Systemic Racism?

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Re: What is Systemic Racism?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Yep, liberals have done a good job isolating people by race. If they go along with it, they offer them a minimal stipend and then fill them full of anger and resentment which destroys any future they might have. They whip them up with racially-charged rhetoric whenever they need them, and make sure they only push far enough to keep them in the same position they are in. They offer only despair.

THIS is your systemic racism. There must always be a downtrodden "black community" for liberals to use as a tool. I am pleased many have risen above it and have blessed this country with their individual contributions they were told not to bother with.

I am sure our abortion-supporting liberals are cheering the recent court decision that will ensure that 50% of all black pregnancies continue to end in abortion. Just keep pushing to have those planned parenthood clinics built in "black communities". Make sure school choice doesn't happen, because this kind of thing might just open a few eyes about how dependency on white liberals and multi-race agitators have led them astray, and they should be wary of the ones that shout "systemic racism" and point the other way.
    Wow.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Wow.
    What part do you disagree with? Like I said earlier, one side does not want to talk about the problem. That side just wants to destroy property and make new demands.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

A GOP politician, in Connecticut, has advocated that the Democrat Party change its name and icons and denounce all vestiges to their past given its disgusting racist history. If Christopher Columbus is accountable for his actions 500 years later then surely the Dem Party is very much guilty for its much worse past. And trying to say it has changed is not the issue...it's all about tearing down symbols from the past. Now, I admit, I think the Dems should retain the donkey as their emblem since they are a bunch of jackasses.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    A GOP politician, in Connecticut, has advocated that the Democrat Party change its name and icons and denounce all vestiges to their past given its disgusting racist history. If Christopher Columbus is accountable for his actions 500 years later then surely the Dem Party is very much guilty for its much worse past. And trying to say it has changed is not the issue...it's all about tearing down symbols from the past. Now, I admit, I think the Dems should retain the donkey as their emblem since they are a bunch of jackasses.
    LOL.

So true.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Real estate agents are just barely a notch above lawyers. So, you know how rascally they are. And I should know, I am a licensed real estate agent and have seen it first hand. A true "dog eat dog, stab everyone in the back" profession. Not me...nope! Which is why I would starve if I had to depend on income from real estate agency. I'd rather just be honest and exercise integrity...and have clients stolen from me by lying agents promising the moon.

As for the rental market...yes, that is true too. But again, not me. Right now out of 23 renters, I have 11 blacks, 10 whites, and 2 Hispanics (who are technically white really). My favorite renters are gays. No, it's true. Taken as a group they take the best care of the property. I realize that is stereotyping, but sorry, it is also true.

In the world of rental property, among we LANDLORDS, the worst group considered are single black mothers with kids. Not saying that should be the case, but I am just telling you the honest truth about "the talk." And, again, just being honest here, one of the bad experiences I had involved a black mom and her two kids, but the worst of the damage was not done by them, but by the brother of her "baby daddy" who went nuts and did $3,000 in damage arguing over money. I had a white family, with two of the cutest little girls...who turned out to be little terrors. They would flush Beanie Babies down the toilet, clogging it up, and then the mom would call me screaming about the toilet not flushing! Anyway, I could go on with "horror stories." Suffice it to say, it is true, generally speaking blacks have a tougher time be accepted as renters. And! there are a lot of black landlords who treat blacks the same way, unless they happen to know them personally.

Overall, owning rental property is a frickin' gold mine...you just have to take the sometime bad with the good, and not let things bother you. It's the cost of doing business. Heck! restaurants throw away $hundreds in food every night...or allow employees to take it home. Not to mention all the theft! Cost of doing business...

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    What part do you disagree with? Like I said earlier, one side does not want to talk about the problem. That side just wants to destroy property and make new demands.
    It’s 2020. I don’t have a flying car yet. Pretty disappointed with that.

And it’s embarrassing that we can’t recognize and understand each other in this day and age.

That side, my ass. What’s that side doing to you today? Burning your church?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    It’s 2020. I don’t have a flying car yet. Pretty disappointed with that.

And it’s embarrassing that we can’t recognize and understand each other in this day and age.

That side, my ass. What’s that side doing to you today? Burning your church?
    Keep wearing the blinders and the problems you want to discuss will remain. You see the looting and pillaging, yet somehow it is justified in your mind. Talk about it my ass. You just want to be on the PC side of things.

We should ban ALL references to any minorities, in word, text, images, any and all media. It is simply too offensive. Just look at what happened to the brands "Aunt Jemima" and "Uncle Ben's." About dern time they ended that hurtful branding. Change the syrup to "Aunt Judy" and have a pic of some lilly-white WASP! Yeah, offend the heck out of the WASPs!

And...the poor, ole Native Americans...no more use of "Indians," "Braves," "War Hawks" nope! ban all such offensive names!

No more minority actors should ever appear again in commercials or ad campaigns. I mean, come on! how offensive is it to show some minority person suffering from hemorroids. Come on, man! Stop the madness! From now on, only privileged white folks should appear in such demeaning advertisements.

Wow! I feel better. Now my liberal friends will once again invite me to their cocktail parties and toast my enlightenment!

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Too many white folks visiting our national parks

As the U.S. reels from protests and debates over racial injustices, ABC News has thrown out a new concern: Visitors to national parks "remain overwhelmingly white."

The outlet cited government statistics to back up its reporting, but that did not protect them from being mocked on social media for the story.

The ABC News piece warned that "America's national parks face (an) existential crisis over race," sounding the alarm that the nation's "premier outdoor spaces...remain overwhelmingly white."

The article pointed to National Park Service numbers showing that according to the latest 10-year survey, 23% of people who visited the nation's 419 national parks were people of color, and 77% were white. But "minorities make up 42% of the U.S. population."

ABC also noted that one study showed "twice as many black and Hispanic Americans said they don't know what to do in national parks than whites."

Joel Pannell, associated director of the Sierra Club told ABC, "The outdoors and public lands suffer from the same systemic racism that the rest of our society does."

But overwhelmingly, people reacting to the article on Twitter were not buying it.

One person noted that national parks are not segregated. Another asked, "Are you arguing for affirmative action for national parks admittance or something?"

I'm sure there are people on here that believe this BS...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Frisco, have you watched the video I posted yet? There are plenty of bad arguments out there. Why not engage the good ones?

Frisco, have you watched the video I posted yet? There are plenty of bad arguments out there. Why not engage the good ones?
    Bring your own points to the table instead of propaganda links

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

You’ve already been presented with good arguments:

Black unwed mothers of 70% plus. Which all came about since enactment of the Civil Rights Act.
    Block voting for democrats that have stolen money from local education systems to give to teachers unions, so the unions can donate it back to democrats, and democrats that do not support school choice.

You choose to ignore the real problems so you can be a loyal SJW.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Bring your own points to the table instead of propaganda links
    Got no response huh? The video made a lot of points I’ve already made. You’ve crowed a lot about a refusal to discuss, but you’re the chief refuser.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Yes I did.. it made some good points, but it did not address several contributing factors that many in the black community are facing now and have faced since 60's or longer.

Examples: as GLM stated.. black babies are born to unwed and single moms where dad is not around about 70% of the time.

Many urban areas such as has been stated on here before have been run by Democrats and blacks for decades.. in some cities over a century. Why have things not improved in those cities for blacks?

10's of Trillions of dollars have been spent on low income education for inner cities for 50 years, yet scores decline.

They talk about gifted classes and AP classes in video.. my HS did not have AP or gifted programs.. we all took the same classes.. had the same teachers, etc. Some both black and white, have had successful careers, some have been incarcerated (again both black and white) I don't privilege for my graduating class of 99 people.

The guy in this video also seems to me to be the type of "christian" who would say that we "christians" we need to evolve from the teachings from the Bible on things like abortion, getting saved.. removing the term "Father" when talking about the Lord because that could be seen as sexist.. and we should be gender neutral.

+ Reply to Thread