+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1650

Thread: What is Systemic Racism?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: What is Systemic Racism?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    That is being heard here in Texas as well. The Marxist Bernie Bro’s with the BLM are insane and intolerant of true dialogue now much less when they lose in November.
    The violence has already started, as we know. There was a white cop pummeled by 3 black dudes in a fast food place. He could have, but didn't, pull his gun. Instead he suffered a fairly bad beating. No one in the place rendered any assistance or even called 9-1-1. I guess finally someone did, maybe a passerby who saw what was happening. I am guessing like other cops, he was afraid to pull his gun because if he did, even in self-defense, he would automatically be charged with murder. The leftists are definitely winning this war...right now. I know Goosey, JuBru, and the others are all giddy about that. But...

...this is that rubber band being stretched back right now. When it pops....Oh my! (as Dick Enberg would say). There will be Hell to pay.

I plan to hunker down with my family, all armed to the teeth, and defend ourselves as best we can.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Roll your eyes but when you have groups Armed men demanding reparations from motorist at some point someone is going to feel threatened and those 15 round automatic weapons are going cause deaths and sadly collateral damage.
    I can tell you that if you reach in my car and your armed you will regret it.
    https://youtu.be/S01Mb5F1bik

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

And you're reaction to the armed white groups that did the same thing a few weeks ago and throughout the last 12 years? Or the ones here advocating for doing the same?

My eyeroll was for the stupid line about me being a leftist and "giddy" about the bullshit.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

I ,don’t care what color you are, with the way things have degenerated to I’m going to treat anyone who forces there way into my home or car very harshly. White or Black that’s wrong. We have been treated to nonstop propaganda for 11 years and it has driven most into the very left or very right . You wouldn’t do what was shown so you must know it’s wrong. Do you want to take the position that assault is ok ? You’re saying that two wrongs make a right . You can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    I ,don’t care what color you are, with the way things have degenerated to I’m going to treat anyone who forces there way into my home or car very harshly. White or Black that’s wrong. We have been treated to nonstop propaganda for 11 years and it has driven most into the very left or very right . You wouldn’t do what was shown so you must know it’s wrong. Do you want to take the position that assault is ok ? You’re saying that two wrongs make a right . You can do better.
    As is your right. And, within reason, I'll support you and anyone else that does that.

I thought it was obvious that I'm against both, which means I'm against assault. And I definitely didn't say or hint that two wrongs make a right. Just don't be hypocritical.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    As is your right. And, within reason, I'll support you and anyone else that does that.

I thought it was obvious that I'm against both, which means I'm against assault. And I definitely didn't say or hint that two wrongs make a right. Just don't be hypocritical.
    Are you against the secret service doing their job?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Are you against the secret service doing their job?
    No.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Here's just a sample of that compassion of which Nick speaks.

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...biFuI501rn6b7n

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Systemic racism made him do it.

Only white people can be racist.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

😳 Oh brother!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
     Oh brother!
    Man, this guy talks about honestly talking about race relations - something we are precluded from doing because it isn't PC. He, however . . .

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Honest to goodness, I did not realize until recently how much real, genuine, sure ‘nuf racism is still deeply imbedded in our in our society.

My Bible don’t teach that.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Honest to goodness, I did not realize until recently how much real, genuine, sure ‘nuf racism is still deeply imbedded in our in our society.

My Bible don’t teach that.
    Maybe you can help black people overcome their prejudices and stop seeing everything in terms of skin color.

+ Reply to Thread