+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ouachita Valley QB Club

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

Ouachita Valley QB Club

The club will meet tonight at Catfish Charlie"s on Louisiville Ave. in Monroe,La. Coach Holtz will be in attendance
    to discuss the game at USC and this Saturday"s game against South Alabama. All are invited to attend.
    There will be a buffet of Fish, shrimp, and chicken, served for $15.00. The meeting will be at 6:30 P.M.
    Bring a friend and come join us.

Larry Hobbs
    9/28/17

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Ouachita Valley QB Club

Awe man, Catfish sounds great, and I'd love to ask Skip Holtz a question or two. Wish I could attend, but I can't.

Someone please ask Skip Holtz if he taught J'Mar how to throw a football into the 15th row of the stadium this week.

+ Reply to Thread