+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Tech ruins Hide Away Park tailgating

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech ruins Hide Away Park tailgating

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    Probably State, that doesn't really match the mission of the ATF and would be a total waste of resources to have an ATF agent writing citations for underage drinking at a college football game.
    Something our federal government never, ever does.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    Probably State, that doesn't really match the mission of the ATF and would be a total waste of resources to have an ATF agent writing citations for underage drinking at a college football game.
    I'd speculate the underage drinking isn't even a federal offense

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Something our federal government never, ever does.
    Touché

Varsity Bulldog Jacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I'd speculate the underage drinking isn't even a federal offense
    Interesting bit of trivia (that I learned during my mandatory alcohol counseling after the ATC gave me a ticket in Hideaway). States can make the drinking age whatever they choose, but if it's under 21 that state will lose 10% of its federal highway funding.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Why do we need an agency like the ATF to "police" three legal items?
    Hopefully to catch people like the LV killer before they kill 58 people

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
    Interesting bit of trivia (that I learned during my mandatory alcohol counseling after the ATC gave me a ticket in Hideaway). States can make the drinking age whatever they choose, but if it's under 21 that state will lose 10% of its federal highway funding.
    Yeah, that is why Louisiana raised the drinking age from 18 to 21.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

And I bet the highway budget still had a 10% decrease.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Tyler techsas is a xenophobic cop-loving “comply or die” believer that loves assault rifles, Jesus, and his president.
    I've tried the other ways for a very short while in my younger days. I would not reccommend it!
    Amazing how age can add wisdom and Christ can change individuals for the better.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
    Who do we need to contact to complain about the 8AM rule?
    I would like to know also

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

So is there someone in this state organization that is purposely trying to ruin our tailgating with these actions? Maybe there is more to this than we might think given the lack of positive press for our football team. If people continue to go to those games despite everything that is done to suppress "little ole TECH" then we will find other ways to kill the atmosphere? Who controls these people and sets them out to do their business at TECH football games? A little conspiracy theory but not out of the realm of possibilities particularly when they repeatedly pick on an established alum's tailgate.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    But, since the game was not being televised...
    The game WAS televised. Learfield's TV timeouts just weren't as long as the marathon sessions that are the norm with CBSSN telecasts.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    I would like to know also
    Our AD set the rule. He was told it would not go over well. It didn't. Complaints have been made to him and his staff. He refuses to change even an hour or so.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Our AD set the rule. He was told it would not go over well. It didn't. Complaints have been made to him and his staff. He refuses to change even an hour or so.
    i bet when people quit buying tailgating spots in droves he'll listen. Never mind, He doesn't care about us.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    i bet when people quit buying tailgating spots in droves he'll listen.
    The people who were inconvenienced the most were those who needed to access the free areas around the north side of the TAC. Apparently he is now claiming "safety issue", but people are still allowed to enter the north side of the TAC from Alabama.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Hopefully to catch people like the LV killer before they kill 58 people
    Don't want to get into a political discussion in this thread. But, I call BS! to that. Right.... "hopefully." What a joke!

+ Reply to Thread