+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Former @LATechWBB star Rodman To Enter Hall of Fame

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Former @LATechWBB star Rodman To Enter Hall of Fame

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Former Louisiana Tech Lady Techster great Debra Rodman is one of 14 individuals that will be inducted into the Texas Black Sports Hall of Fame on Feb. 23 in Dallas, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Former @LATechWBB star Rodman To Enter Hall of Fame

Congratulations to Debra!!!!!!!! Well deserved! She and Janice Lawrence together was a phenomenal post tandem!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday Rodman looked like we could've put a uniform on her and sent here into the game. Shes really taken care of herself.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking at Erica and Ford and wishing they could suit up during halftime. Add in Brooke too! LOL

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I was looking at Erica and Ford and wishing they could suit up during halftime. Add in Brooke too! LOL
    At the pregame reception Barmore said "And Brooke, we never lost a game to Western Kentucky." Brooke answered something like "give me those girls and I won't either."

Sweets looked like her old self yesterday. Starting her and Malone will really pay off if Sweets keeps it up. Double team Malone, get the ball to Sweets. Pack it in on both, Taylor is wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    At the pregame reception Barmore said "And Brooke, we never lost a game to Western Kentucky." Brooke answered something like "give me those girls and I won't either."

Sweets looked like her old self yesterday. Starting her and Malone will really pay off if Sweets keeps it up. Double team Malone, get the ball to Sweets. Pack it in on both, Taylor is wide open.
    LOL Brooke is correct!

Yeah, it was nice seeing Sweets in form again. She has some footwork that can't be beat, if she can put it in the basket after all that. haha Not many teams can defend that many players, except WKU- especially, if Anthony plays like she can, as well.

+ Reply to Thread