+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Late Surge Lifts @LATechWBB to Win

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Odu W. Basketball. Late Surge Lifts @LATechWBB to Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

When legendary Louisiana Tech Hall of Fame coach Leon Barmore was asked this week his opinion on the top rivalries in Lady Techster basketball history, the man who built the Ruston-based program into a national contender for three decades fired off a pretty impressive list.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Prepares For Rivalry Week at TAC

We need these wins in a BIG WAY to get back in the conference race. We "should" be able to handle ODU, but WKU is a whole other story.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Game Day!!!!!!!!!! GO TECHSTERS!!!! We need this one!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

About time for Anthoney to get back in a groove!
    Let's GO Techsters!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Win 59-45 game much closer than score, we finished on a 13-0 run

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Late Surge Lifts @LATechWBB to Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech hit some big shots late and the Lady Techsters knocked down free throws in a 13-0 game-ending run in defeating Old Dominion 59-45 before 2,229 fans Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. Late Surge Lifts @LATechWBB to Win

Way to GO Techsters!! Now take it to WKU Sunday!

I watched it on CUSA tv and it was terribly frustrating offensively until we went on the late run to end the game. Great defensive effort, but we better get our offense going on Sunday against WKU. That is going to be one tough game!!!!

It was great to see Staley do a bit of everything last night!!!! Sweets came alive too! McCloud came alive emotionally, as well! Hopefully, they will be pumped up on Sunday!

If they are going to double and triple team Malone, it is going to be up to the guards to hit shots.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

That was the best Sweets has played this year i think!

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    That was the best Sweets has played this year i think!
    I agree! She has always had SO much potential. Best footwork I have seen in a while under the goal - just can't always get the shots to fall. I think she was pumped up in this game and I hope she continues with that emotion.

+ Reply to Thread