+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Commit

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Signs Pair During Early Period

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Height?
    I thought that was unusual too. Especially for a basketball signing story. No heights were mentioned in the story.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: New Commit

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    she signed this morning
    Verbals do not excite me much anymore. Glad she signed on the dotted line.🔵🔴🏀

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure about the guard, but the girl from Arcadia was listed at 6'2' - although some state she may closer to 6'.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

According to the internet Alexander is 6'2", and Harris is 6'0".

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Height?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0kXNt9dbdc

"by height"

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am not sure about the guard, but the girl from Arcadia was listed at 6'2' - although some state she may closer to 6'.
    She is closer to 6'
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    She is closer to 6'
    .....But if she played for LSU she would be 6'6"...........and nobody would question it.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

I'll see here play the minimum of 2 times this year, I'll let you know...

I still say Marisa Tell the freshman at Haynesville will be the player to get in north LA in 3 years - and she is almost as tall as I am right now...

Re: New Commit

Saw the Arcadia girl again last night -

She MIGHT be 5-10 - stood right next to her and she had to look up to me as I was talking to Arcadia's boys HC coach who is my parent's neighbor

She had a solid game, showed moments of athleticism by still no WOW factor, especially considering how bad Haynesville girls are

Hope she can make the transition and isn't finished growing

She did shoot FT's well

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'll see here play the minimum of 2 times this year, I'll let you know...

I still say Marisa Tell the freshman at Haynesville will be the player to get in north LA in 3 years - and she is almost as tall as I am right now...
    ....Did you ever find out if Marisa is BRT's daughter??

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ....Did you ever find out if Marisa is BRT's daughter??
    She isn't -

I think Connie is married to BRT's cousin...

Marisa has the Robinson height gene

+ Reply to Thread