+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Positives from S. Alabama Game

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Positives from S. Alabama Game

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    It looked pretty full on TV after the game started. The lower NW section appeared empty, but the whole West Side South looked full and a good crowd on the east side. A good 18- 19,000 butts in the seats or close to 20,000. Pretty good for a nobody opponent and coming off a loss.
    Doubtful based on outside the stadium indicators of what 20K games have looked like in the past. Things like parking, and tailgate crowd didn't indicate 20K.

Both of the north wings were empty. The southern end of the east side was very sparse. The top of the east side was sparse. I don't believe the east side was much over 50% total.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

What I thought was unusual was the lower SW (A an B) was so full while the lower NW was empty. Are A & B the children's club seats? The last time I was there (HC last year) they put recruits and parents in the lower NW section.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

The city-sponsored trolley service from Railroad Park to The Joe is excellent! There were four trolleys and very minimal waiting, even immediately following the game. Kudos to Mayor Walker and the city of Ruston!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    . Are A & B the children's club seats? The last time I was there (HC last year) they put recruits and parents in the lower NW section.
    w/out looking again, I think those are family pack and kids club. It looked like a normal crowd down there to me.

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    The city-sponsored trolley service from Railroad Park to The Joe is excellent! There were four trolleys and very minimal waiting, even immediately following the game. Kudos to Mayor Walker and the city of Ruston!
    Yes. These people too...

https://rustonlincoln.com/about.php

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    w/out looking again, I think those are family pack and kids club. It looked like a normal crowd down there to me.
    They are - I have 7 seats down there, in addition to my 6 in DD....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes. These people too...

https://rustonlincoln.com/about.php
    Yes, thanks to those who made it happen.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm at the point to where I honestly see how Amik Robertson is comparable to Tyrann Mathieu. He is aggressive and disruptive to the point that his very presence impacts just about every play. I remember wondering how Honey Badger could have such a substantial effect on a game. Amik's got that element to his game. He's something!
    Have you considered those Dogs?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I'm at the point to where I honestly see how Amik Robertson is comparable to Tyrann Mathieu. He is aggressive and disruptive to the point that his very presence impacts just about every play. I remember wondering how Honey Badger could have such a substantial effect on a game. Amik's got that element to his game. He's something!
    Its called being HIGHLY AGRESSIVE ON EVERY SINGLE PLAY! All of the truly great players have this in common. Instead of trying to "just keep everything in front of you" go make a big play happen.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

He’s special. I love his tenacity. He can make a play at any time. He’s always in the right place to do so. That defended pass in the end zone vs. SCar was awesome. He was beat by a step, but got a finger on the ball and knocked it loose. At 5’9, he can still tie his shoes standing straight up. He has big hands. If he can grow just one inch by his senior year, he’s even more draftable.. it’s only a matter of time until he’s returning kicks/punts and getting pick sixes.

Speaking of Tyrann Matheiu, Trent Taylor lit him up to gain a first down on Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread