+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. View from the Radio Booth: Teddy Allen-Style - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. View from the Radio Booth: Teddy Allen-Style - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech started hot and ended hot and were sort of lukewarm in between, but when Saturday night at the Joe was over, the Bulldogs had lapped the South Alabama Jaguars, 34-16, a score you would likely misinterpret if you happened to see it cold.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. View from the Radio Booth: Teddy Allen-Style - latechsports.com

Not so. The ’Dogs had bad field position in the second and third quarters, twice because of lousy kick returns, twice because of questionable fair-catch decisions, and once because of a good thing: running up and at an angle toward the sideline from his safety position, senior Secdrick Cooper of Archbishop Shaw in Marrero intercepted a pass headed toward the goal line pylon, caught it at full speed, and his momentum took him out inside the 2.
    That's what I've been saying.

+ Reply to Thread