+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football. UAB Upsets @LATechFB at Legion Field - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Post-Game Notes - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Notes

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Re: Football. Post-Game Notes - latechsports.com

I'll save you the trouble of clicking on the link and reading.

"Hats off to UAB. That's a quality team that will win a lot of games."

"I'm proud of the way we competed."

"We've gotta go back and clean some things up and come out ready to play in two weeks. I'm excited to see how we compete."

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. UAB Upsets @LATechFB at Legion Field - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Jonathan Barnes’ potential game-winning 29-yard field goal was blocked as time expired giving the underdog UAB Blazers a dramatic 23-22 win over Louisiana Tech at Legion Field Saturday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

"Hats off to UAB. That's a quality team that will win a lot of games."
    Well, CUSA is so bad that any lickspit coach can win 6 games.

"I'm proud of the way we competed."
    Really? That's worrying.

"We've gotta go back and clean some things up and come out ready to play in two weeks. I'm excited to see how we compete."
    You can't polish a turd.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Well, CUSA is so bad that any lickspit coach can win 6 games.

Really? That's worrying.

You can't polish a turd.

Ha! I didn't actually read the transcript. I just figured that's what he said, because that's always what he says...

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Ha! I didn't actually read the transcript. I just figured that's what he said, because that's always what he says...
    You had me fooled, BECAUSE THATS WHAT HE ALWAYS SAYS.

Puppy Keith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her game Keith Smith (87)'s Avatar

Hats off to UAB-really,!!!!!! I just hope the next time we travel, we don’t forget to bring the team.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

And for the Love of God, trying showing up and playing in the FIRST QUARTER for a change, instead of waiting until the 2nd quarter to get off the bus.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Worst game I have seen Tech play in a VERY long time. We hardly did anything right and just about everything wrong. That was horrible to watch!!!!

Bulldog Tech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the rough Tech79's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    And for the Love of God, trying showing up and playing in the FIRST QUARTER for a change, instead of waiting until the 2nd quarter to get off the bus.

Exactly!!! How many times does this have to happen before something changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech79 View Post
    Exactly!!! How many times does this have to happen before something changes?
    How many games do we have left?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Exactly 6. There will be no additional games beyond the already scheduled 12.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

3 in Ruston and 3 away.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Exactly 6. There will be no additional games beyond the already scheduled 12.
    Except championship & bowl game.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    3 in Ruston and 3 away.
    Incorrect. Tech has 6 games left. 4 are at home (USM, UNT, FAU & UTSA) and only two (Rice & UTEP) are on the road. That's what's so frustrating.....this schedule was set up for a MINIMUM of 10 wins. All the toughest games are at home.

Sat, Oct 21 vs Southern Miss 6:00 PM
    Sat, Oct 28 @ Rice 2:30 PM
    Sat, Nov 4 vs North Texas 2:30 PM
    Sat, Nov 11 vs FL Atlantic 2:30 PM
    Sat, Nov 18 @ UTEP TBD
    Sat, Nov 25 vs UTSA TBD

+ Reply to Thread