+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 6: @UAB (10/7)

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Week 6: @UAB (10/7)

Headed to New Orleans tonight to ride out Nate and attend a wedding. Hope the hotel has an elevated parking garage.

Anyway, what kind of cable is needed to connect an android phone to a television? Mini USB to USB? Also, any watch parties going on down there?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

My limited "techno-savvy" can aver there are "apps" for smarties that allow you to send You Tube from I phone to smart TV. I would think wherever you obtain "apps" may indicate what you may need.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Page Sportdawg.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

I am a Birmingham resident and I plan on going to the game. Probably can sit anywhere, but just to be sure, I would like to buy a ticket in the same section as you Bulldog fans who are driving over for the game. Can someone let me know which one that is? Thanks!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Does cusatv stream well? It is available for a 1 day fee, correct?

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Does cusatv stream well? It is available for a 1 day fee, correct?
    It all depends on how well UAB streams the game. I have a yearly pass for CUSATV mainly for baseball and basketball away games and it depends solely on how well the home team can stream their game. I never thought I would depend on it for football away games but sadly that is the state of our current tv contract. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Looks like this may be a connect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nVL8jF0HPg
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post

Thanks. Hope it works tomorrow...well in a few hours

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Game day!!!!!!!
    Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

The forcast calls for thunderstorms tonight! Think the Bulldogs game will have
    GO BULLDOGS!decent weather?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing!
    Looks to be legit!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Bloozer fans are saying we'll have a whole list of excuses if we lose. Well, if we lose to UAB it's because we suck! Is that an excuse?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

So you don't have to go through cusatv? Is it free?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Page Sportdawg.
    God Bless America!! I have Sportsdawg coming over at 2;30 to set me up--- simple bribe of Pizza and Drinks

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

I think Teddy Allen just said, “l saw the UAB homecoming court - they weigh an average of 115 pounds - they may not be big but they’re fast.”

+ Reply to Thread