+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to Alabamastan?

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Anyone going to Alabamastan?

Just seeing who might be heading there.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Anyone going to Alabamastan?

My wife and I will be there.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Me, my brother, and barkly will be there..

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I plan on going with my family.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

What section will you road warriors be in? I plan on going to the game, and would like to be in the same section as other bulldog fans. Obviously I haven't bought a ticket yet.

I asked this on another thread, and didn't get an answer so hopefully one of you can help me out. Graduated from Tech in '68.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

We're picking up our tickets at will call and I really don't know what section we're in. Just buy them for wherever and move down by us. I'm sure nobody will stop you.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

will do. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    will do. Thanks!
    I'll be the one with 3 pretty girls.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Very proud of you road warriors. Please be careful on the road. Cheer on our Dawgs! Concerned about this game in alot of ways. The "process" as Skip calls it, that the team is dealing with along with weather concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I'll be the one with 3 pretty girls.
    My wife is a big Alabama fan, so I'll be by myself. I'll look for the three pretty girls, and you of course.

My wife is a big Alabama fan, so I'll be by myself. I'll look for the three pretty girls, and you of course.
    I'm the one with the beard.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Very proud of you road warriors. Please be careful on the road. Cheer on our Dawgs! Concerned about this game in alot of ways. The "process" as Skip calls it, that the team is dealing with along with weather concerns.
    Weather concerns? The FANS need to worry about the weather, not the players.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

A man with a beard has something to hide.

Looked for you, but couldn't find you. I sat on the aisle between the upper and lower sections of Section 35.

Exciting game except for all the penalties, and the end result.

For what it is worth the Birmingham News led their coverage of the game by saying the Bulldogs pushed UAB all over the field in the 4th quarter, but UAB managed to block a last second field goal to win the game. They are usually so biased that I expected them to start with how UAB crushed us. Not that it matters, a loss is a loss.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you and the ladies.

Looked for you, but couldn't find you. I sat on the aisle between the upper and lower sections of Section 35.

Exciting game except for all the penalties, and the end result.

For what it is worth the Birmingham News led their coverage of the game by saying the Bulldogs pushed UAB all over the field in the 4th quarter, but UAB managed to block a last second field goal to win the game. They are usually so biased that I expected them to start with how UAB crushed us. Not that it matters, a loss is a loss.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you and the ladies.
    We sat down low close to the field because I can't do steps very well. I looked for you but realized I don't know what you look like.

Anyway, my daughters are not good sports and you might have been better off not meeting them during that particular game.

+ Reply to Thread