+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techster Tidbits 2017-2018

Hybrid View

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Techster Tidbits 2017-2018

Glad to hear we have a commit from Arcadia's DeAndria Alexander,
    a 6'2" Forward...
    Does anyone have more info to share about the BIG?
    Seems to me that we had a commit that signed last Fall for the 2018 Class,
    a Highly Touted Private School player from Texas, is she solid for 2018?
    Malone will be our only Senior this year, out of the 14 players listed on the roster,
    assuming they are all on Scholarships,
    we would only have 2 slots for the Class of 2018...
    It will be awesome to have all 15 scholies for a change on the team... Thanks Coach Brook!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Techster Tidbits 2017-2018

So, we got the sleaves back and great team Chemistry!
    Loveing both!
    Anyone have any insight on the starting5 for this years team out of the gate?
    Malone-F
    Cleaver-F
    Anthoney-G
    No clue on the SG/SF position
    Or who might be this years PG!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    So, we got the sleaves back and great team Chemistry!
    Loveing both!
    Anyone have any insight on the starting5 for this years team out of the gate?
    Malone-F
    Cleaver-F
    Anthoney-G
    No clue on the SG/SF position
    Or who might be this years PG!

So hard to say whom the other 2 will be... So much new and great talent added.... I hope there is a battle for every position!

A week from today the Techsters will be on the court! I AM getting excited!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    A week from today the Techsters will be on the court! I AM getting excited!
    Me too!!!!!!! Football is a bust and I am counting on the Techsters and Basketball Dawgs to pull me out of this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Me too!!!!!!! Football is a bust and I am counting on the Techsters and Basketball Dawgs to pull me out of this!!!!
    AMEN on this!
    A NEW LaTech sign on the TAC, NEW lead lighting inside, and a NEW Season of Techsters and Dunkin Dawgs BBall! Forget about the Football crap we've been exposed to this year!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Same here!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it on!!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Excited in different ways for basketball for the guys and gals in basketball. Looking forward to both. Living in Ruston and feeling like I HAD to attend the last few football games has been nauseating. Family all comes in, and while I've enjoyed seeing them, the football has been HORRIBLE to watch and downright boring and predictable. Bring on basketball!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

McCloud?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We NEED the Techsters to have a great year! I know they will do "fine," win 20 and be a legit contender in CUSA. But, we need more than that. Not to put any extra pressure on the coaches/players, but come on Techsters, you can do it!

+ Reply to Thread