+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What did yesterday cost us?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: What did yesterday cost us?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Not real excited to see what happens when a reasonably good one comes to town.
    This quote encapsulates the craziness of the college football season. On Friday, we were favored to win 10 games and host the CCG and USM was as bad as they've been since Ellis Johnson took over. Today, we're headed for a tailspin and USM is decent.

We just don't know.

The truth is likely somewhere between the poles.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    This quote encapsulates the craziness of the college football season. On Friday, we were favored to win 10 games and host the CCG and USM was as bad as they've been since Ellis Johnson took over. Today, we're headed for a tailspin and USM is decent.

We just don't know.

The truth is likely somewhere between the poles.
    Thats true. But I thought USM was going to mule-whip us even before it was confirmed we actually have a bad team.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Thats true. But I thought USM was going to mule-whip us even before it was confirmed we actually have a bad team.
    Wow! That's much worse than being horse whipped.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I think that's PSTD.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Will always be a loyal Tech man to the day I die. We couldn't beat Southern Miss with Jeff Driskel or Ryan Higgins, and that was with two NFL WR. I have zero confidence that we will be competitive against them this year after what I've seen of this team. If I was their fans I'd make sure and travel to Ruston also. It's like their second home stadium

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

The USM game will be an instant replay of our last two meetings where our Dawgs didn't look like they even belonged on the same field as the Golden Eagles. We've got a problem, but it's nothing new. We lose to NW State, then beat a Big 10 team in a bowl game. We get destroyed by USM the last two years, yet we end up winning bowl games over the Sun Belt Champion and a ranked Navy team. This lack of any kind of consistency is one of the reasons Skip's career hit a dead end at South Florida. I fear things are as good as they'll ever get for us under Holtz, who is a really nice and funny guy, but only a so-so football coach.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

You know Basketball is right around the corner! We can all get excited about it, that is until they play !

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    You know Basketball is right around the corner! We can all get excited about it, that is until they play !
    BD, I hear nothing but good things about the basketball team. Hope “they” are right!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    If you are a TECH fan and get too excited, you haven't been a fan long. Those that have been around a long time know to wait until it happens. It would be nice to have a great year though!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Will always be a loyal Tech man to the day I die. We couldn't beat Southern Miss with Jeff Driskel or Ryan Higgins, and that was with two NFL WR. I have zero confidence that we will be competitive against them this year after what I've seen of this team. If I was their fans I'd make sure and travel to Ruston also. It's like their second home stadium
    all come down to coaching

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    all come down to coaching
    Just curious, have you ever coached a football team at any level?

+ Reply to Thread