+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What did yesterday cost us?

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What did yesterday cost us?

What did yesterday cost us? About 3,000 paid customers for our next home game. And, if that is a loss, another 12,000 for the last three home games.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    What did yesterday cost us? About 3,000 paid customers for our next home game. And, if that is a loss, another 12,000 for the last three home games.
    But the announced number won't go down.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I wouldn't be buying Tech football stock right now...
    You already bought...selling now is just bad business.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

It cost me about $400. Still can't think of anything I'd prefer doing though.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    It cost me about $400. Still can't think of anything I'd prefer doing though.
    I ate $50 worth of tickets and I'm glad I did

Played 30 holes of golf then went to church and worked on a tractor after lunch

With Skip as HC I find it harder and harder to commit to the invest of time and resources to make a road trip
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I ate $50 worth of tickets and I'm glad I did

Played 30 holes of golf then went to church and worked on a tractor after lunch

With Skip as HC I find it harder and harder to commit to the invest of time and resources to make a road trip
    We had a good time. The stadium is pretty bad, I think Independence Stadium may be nicer than that place. Of course, I don't enjoy watching the Dawgs lose. But I thought UAB came out inspired and they had a pretty vocal crowd. Our team was flat but they never quit. I've seen Tech teams just concede games like that with a "it just ain't our day" attitude. We played through it. Skip should have given the offense a chance to win the game. I think they would have won it. We're going to need our offense to win a game at some point, and that was a good opportunity for them to do so.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We had a good time. The stadium is pretty bad, I think Independence Stadium may be nicer than that place. Of course, I don't enjoy watching the Dawgs lose. But I thought UAB came out inspired and they had a pretty vocal crowd. Our team was flat but they never quit. I've seen Tech teams just concede games like that with a "it just ain't our day" attitude. We played through it. Skip should have given the offense a chance to win the game. I think they would have won it. We're going to need our offense to win a game at some point, and that was a good opportunity for them to do so.
    Some said UAB piped in noise when we had the ball. It sounded unusually loud on the radio. What did you notice?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Some said UAB piped in noise when we had the ball. It sounded unusually loud on the radio. What did you notice?
    They were remarkably loud but I didn't think it was piped in. However, they did have the sound from the video board turned up at times when we were lined up.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

However, they did have the sound from the video board turned up at times when we were lined up.
    Can't do that. I guess the refs overlooked another broken rule. If COYHCSH doesn't know the rules then it's on him.

Artificial Noisemakers
    . The NCAA Football Rule Book shall be followed re
    garding artificial noisemake
    rs. An official may
    penalize a team if the following rule is interpreted to be viol
    ated: “Persons subject to the ru
    les, including bands, shall not
    create
    any noise that prohibits a team
    from hearing its signals.”

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Can't do that. I guess the refs overlooked another broken rule. If COYHCSH doesn't know the rules then it's on him.

Artificial Noisemakers
    . The NCAA Football Rule Book shall be followed re
    garding artificial noisemake
    rs. An official may
    penalize a team if the following rule is interpreted to be viol
    ated: “Persons subject to the ru
    les, including bands, shall not
    create
    any noise that prohibits a team
    from hearing its signals.”
    You know what? I'm really not sure they did played it during game action. I'm positive Holtz would have said something if they did because it was really loud.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Champ967 would just say that the level of good or bad is just very diverse.
    Good old Memorial Gym

You know what? I'm really not sure they did played it during game action. I'm positive Holtz would have said something if they did because it was really loud.
    All I know is that listening on the radio it was loud (like 50K loud) when we had the ball. I thought that was strange, but Dave and Teddy never mentioned the crowd noise or piped in noise.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Champ967 would just say that the level of good or bad is just very diverse.
    No, I would've described it as a character-defining historic patina.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Did the loss cost us more that the Hideaway Park Debacle? Let's get real fellows. What's really important - winning or Hideaway Park?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

The loss actually helps Ruston. More USM visitors will want to come watch the game now.

+ Reply to Thread