Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
We got our asses kicked from the starting bell until the end of the game. Accept it. That is the truth. Don't put earrings on this pig.
TECH was defeated, yes they are not playing good ball, seem to be getting worse than better. The point is though, in close games such as this one, a few of the more than questionable calls and a super obvious call that would have been called in most any other conference, it matters. This is a year when having a CCG in Ruston could have really been helpful if did our part and win out. We have a chance to actually gain a few fans if our Main competition loses some more of their games.
The call on the final play when players rushed the field, if the refs had called it we would not be complaining and in a few weeks all anyone would remember is that we won had we capitalized on our second chance.

Many of us watch other games, we see some bad calls and no calls in other conferences, but C-USA seems to top them all. I am not sure if the refs are that inept, lackadaisical, biased, or what, but I am embarrassed by them sometimes. People who are not knowledgeable or incompetent in their jobs will always take the path of least resistance, i.e. Skip.