In no particular order...

#1 The big screen doesn't replay plays very well and seemingly never for controversial plays... I don't know if it's a conference rule not to do such a thing and I don't care. When Tech is getting screwed as they often are I want it proved for everyone watching.

#2 Holtz needs to get pissed when his team is getting screwed which as we've all seen happens far too often. If you're not complaining about being cheated then people (refs) infer that if you're taking it passively then you must be okay with it. The end result is the screwing continues. I also see it as not standing up for your players.

#3 Playing to coast to a hopeful victory rather than taking it no matter what the embarrassment is to the other team. I'm not going to research it but I can't remember the last time Tech shit-kicked an opponent.

#4 Relevant to #3 Tech always seems to play to the level of its competition. Let's start playing up to our full potential, period!

#5 Tech never, ever, never, ever runs a trick play. Tech barely ever even runs an unusual play. Meanwhile Tech seems to be every team's trick play guinea pig.

I've had my say, what say you?