+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Steve Bannon

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Steve Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I didn't predict they would stay home in 'bama, but I knew they were not engaged. I would not have been had I been a voter. The guy made me ill before the fake news about the 14 year old became the mantra. That's all it took to turn the bible thumpers away, just as it did with Vitter vs. Edwards except our voters were just total dumb asses for favoring Edwards.

BTW, I told you blacks would not get out and vote for Clinton. You did not believe me.
    Interesting how Republicans don’t trust women.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    You need to stick to preaching out of the Bible, you're totally lost on politics. You don't even know the difference between a democrat and a muslim.
    My grandfather had a saying about assumptions that comes to mind.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

So now that Moore lost, and the swamp got their guy, Al Franken is now not going to resign. At least that's the word tonight.

Guess that means the Repubs keep the moral high ground and the 'craps get to be the party of woman-abusers....which they are.

BTW, I don't really believe that either political party occupies any moral high ground, on any issue! But, that's the game they are playing.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So now that Moore lost, and the swamp got their guy, Al Franken is now not going to resign. At least that's the word tonight.

Guess that means the Repubs keep the moral high ground and the 'craps get to be the party of woman-abusers....which they are.

BTW, I don't really believe that either political party occupies any moral high ground, on any issue! But, that's the game they are playing.
    Black women get to claim the high ground in Alabama. The republicans voted for him, at least those that voted.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Black women get to claim the high ground in Alabama. The republicans voted for him, at least those that voted.
    Bullshit! blacks ALWAYS vote for the 'craps, usually 95%+. No change whatsoever in this election. No, the difference was the 23,000 write-in votes by Republicans for someone else. And yes, the number of usual (R) voters who stayed home. You need to stop your goofy crap on this forum. Perhaps there are other boards out there where ignorant people buy your sack of lies, but not here.

In the long run, this result actually helps the (R) brand (and it needs all the help it can get). Doug Jones will play absolutely no role in changing things in DC. Will have zero effect.....well actually, he has already had a POSITIVE effect. His election, and seating in January, got us past the Corker-Rubio road block of this tax reform bill. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Bullshit! blacks ALWAYS vote for the 'craps, usually 95%+. No change whatsoever in this election. No, the difference was the 23,000 write-in votes by Republicans for someone else. And yes, the number of usual (R) voters who stayed home. You need to stop your goofy crap on this forum. Perhaps there are other boards out there where ignorant people buy your sack of lies, but not here.

In the long run, this result actually helps the (R) brand (and it needs all the help it can get). Doug Jones will play absolutely no role in changing things in DC. Will have zero effect.....well actually, he has already had a POSITIVE effect. His election, and seating in January, got us past the Corker-Rubio road block of this tax reform bill. Thanks!
    But they turned out the vote in Obama numbers and actually voted more for Jones (98%) than Obama (95%). Remarkable for a special election during the holidays.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Bannon is back in the news. Trump seems to have rounded on him. More #FakeNews?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Trump and Bannon are made for each other.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I care zero about Bannon. Would not even know who he was if the media had not been pointing him out for a whole year leading up to the election.

I only care that Trump is president and Hillary/Huma is not. This is good for America, and America and Trump go well together.

Blah, blah, blah...

meanwhile in the real world. The Stock Market hit 25K. It's gone from below 20K to record highs, thanks to Trump. The wall on our southern border is going up. N. Korea crapped its pants, thanks to a real POTUS again, and is seeking talks with S. Korea. The freedom-loving people of Iran are emboldened now that that piece of crap, obummer, is no longer holding America hostage.

My CPA says I'm gonna really like the new taxes.....well, since I have never met a tax I liked, I think he's exaggerating a bit! Still, it's better than it was. (all you anti-Trumpers be sure to write a check back to the US Treasury since I know you don't want anything to do with our great prez, President Trump. Don't be a hypocrite and keep your tax cut.)

The economy is roaring to life. Already in 12 months we've realized more economic gain than the previous 9 years combined. Yes, that's 8 years of the worst prez in history, and GWB's last year.

We are finally standing up to the thugs in the UN. I say defund the whole hive of evil-doers.

Etc...

Things are looking up for long-time suffering, decent Americans.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Trump to Kim Jong-un: "My button is bigger than your button and my button works."

Gotta love it!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

All forms of media trying all they can to damage Trump to no avail. He will be the ultimate "Teflon President" as fake news rolls off him like water off a duck. Trump should sue.

WOLFF ADMITS: NOT SURE ALL TRUE
    BOOK SENSATION ROCKS NATION
    'SAID WHATEVER NECESSARY TO GET STORY'

WOLFF ADMITS: NOT SURE ALL TRUE
    BOOK SENSATION ROCKS NATION
    'SAID WHATEVER NECESSARY TO GET STORY'

Trump has now turned on Sessions?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Trump has now turned on Sessions?
    That happened when Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation leading to an independent investigator.

+ Reply to Thread