+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Brings Back the Sleeves on Columbia Blue Unis

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Brings Back the Sleeves on Columbia Blue Unis

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Missing since Louisiana Tech made the switch from Adidas to Nike in the summer of 2002, the traditional sleeved Lady Techster jersey will return to the court this season, at least on the iconic Columbia blue uniforms.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Brings Back the Sleeves on Columbia Blue Unis

Look at the Contrasting colors on all the uniforms - beautiful!

Blue Lady Techsters on White. White Lady Techsters on Blue/Grey.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

These uniforms are fantastic. I could live without the grey, but its better than pink, purple, black, and the rest of the hodgepodge of colors we've worn over the last few seasons.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I like it!, Can't see it, but like it just the same!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    I like it!, Can't see it, but like it just the same!
    You would love the blues......... They look like the real Lady Techsters, but updated.

These uniforms are fantastic. I could live without the grey, but its better than pink, purple, black, and the rest of the hodgepodge of colors we've worn over the last few seasons.
    I think we will still have the pink for the one Breast Cancer Awareness game.

+ Reply to Thread