+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Follow Bowling on YouTube

Champ weunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of light weunice's Avatar

Follow Bowling on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2...GkVe1I6Llwoitg

They are live right now and had a pretty solid first block down at Tulane. If you subscribe their matches will show up all season (when they are not televised by the host school or conference I presume).

Champ Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Follow Bowling on YouTube

Its just going to make me feel bad about how bad I am at bowling.

Champ weunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of light weunice's Avatar

Re: Follow Bowling on YouTube

Yeah, me too. I need to get back on the lanes. I have been out for years.

We did great the first set but I think we got swept in that second set by Tulane. Tulane won this tournament last year and it is a "home game" for them, so to speak. Still, we are moving in the right direction as a program and televising the games on YouTube is EXACTLY one of those things that should continue. In fact, it should happen even at the high school level. The LHSAA state championship at the River Center in Baton Rouge last year featured some intense matches, especially on the boys side, at a top notch facility. Baton Rouge hosts national USBC tournaments occasionally and when that is setup, it is pretty cool. Those types of matches are precisely the type of competition that grows the sport. I watched it via a grainy YouTube live post ...

+ Reply to Thread