+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AERIAL Photos and Panoramics | Louisiana Tech vs. Mississippi State - 9/9/17

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: AERIAL Photos and Panoramics | Louisiana Tech vs. Mississippi State - 9/9/17

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Definitely shows that Press Box shadow we have been talking about. Tech needs to engineer a solution for that.
    But just look at all the WINS these incredible new facilities have netted us! They have been a great investment!

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Re: AERIAL Photos and Panoramics | Louisiana Tech vs. Mississippi State - 9/9/17

Southern

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    But just look at all the WINS these incredible new facilities have netted us! They have been a great investment!
    Make you a sign and stage a protest. gold standard.png
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Southern was by FAR our second largest crowd....

Grambling may approach that next year, solely because their fans smell blood in the water - and honestly I don't blame them
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy TechBBfan496 is an unknown

Great shots, I am looking closely for my dad in a wheelchair. University PD said all the lots where full, so I dropped him off in front of field house and went into downtown Ruston to park the car.
    Took 5 cops to track him down.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechBBfan496 View Post
    Great shots, I am looking closely for my dad in a wheelchair. University PD said all the lots where full, so I dropped him off in front of field house and went into downtown Ruston to park the car.
    Took 5 cops to track him down.
    You should consider that one of the banks customers might have decided to miss the lsu game and watch the 4th quarter of the Tech game. Got to keep those 25 empty spots available just in case Buffy or Biff need to park there.

+ Reply to Thread