+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good luck the rest of the way

Puppy eagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rough

Good luck the rest of the way

The conference needs you guys to play out with some wins and claim a bowl for us. I did not get the chance to go tonight, but messaging my friends who did - they all said the Tech fans that were there were hospitable.

Glad I didn't turn it off. My wife left the room, but I always felt like we'd pull it out somehow.

Keep your heads up. Good luck the rest of the way!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Good luck the rest of the way

Looking forward to our beating next year!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle in the gym View Post
    The conference needs you guys to play out with some wins and claim a bowl for us. I did not get the chance to go tonight, but messaging my friends who did - they all said the Tech fans that were there were hospitable.

Glad I didn't turn it off. My wife left the room, but I always felt like we'd pull it out somehow.

Keep your heads up. Good luck the rest of the way!
    Why wouldn't you feel like you could pull it out? Holtz wears a Depends when he plays Southern Miss.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Looking forward to having our asses kicked at USM in 2018.

That may have been the worst QB performance from both QBs I have seen in a long, long time.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Congrats on the win. If Tech cannot do it, I want USM to win the west and beat the east champ. Keep up the good work!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Looking forward to having our asses kicked at USM in 2018.

That may have been the worst QB performance from both QBs I have seen in a long, long time.
    That was the worst performance by two QBs I've ever seen. Both are sophs, meaning unless the coaches at either school wise up, both Tech and USM are doomed for two more years. There is no one else in the west worth a damn, so the east division will continue to win the CUSA championship for the foreseeable future. Heck, looks like FAU will win a CUSA title before we ever do.

+ Reply to Thread