+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I wish we were in the MWC

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I wish we were in the MWC

Our time in the WAC we saw so much better football....from our own team and our opponents. I wish we could realign with our old western friends.....CUSA football sucks and this year, we are a big problem of the suckiness.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I wish we were in the MWC

Be nice to lose to some fresh logos.

Me too, it would get Holtz fired a lot faster. Our Holtz's teams would not have had a winning record in the WAC, with Boise State, Kapernik Nevada, Fresno and Hawaii also had good teams, but he has a winning record against the sisters of the poor and he is a hero.

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

C-USA right now is at a level below what the Sun Belt was during our WAC days

Puppy Keith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her game Keith Smith (87)'s Avatar

I’m thinking more FCS and maybe playing some junior colleges?

Varsity Bulldog talonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to behold

This conference and it's lack of long term vision has sucked the life out of several programs. If you aren't on life support yet, you will be.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

When we were in the WAC, they ran a pretty tight race with C-USA as far as quality went, we had great teams, but also Mr. Peanut for commish and CSUA had BB. Both leagues were pretty stout, seems like we are now the USABELT.

The WAC had the most exciting football, period.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Hey C-USA:

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

I'd be up for that. Then games would be a lot closer for me to travel to.

+ Reply to Thread