+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I come to your board for comfort, encouragement.......

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Unt I come to your board for comfort, encouragement.......

.......but damn, this place is nearly as bad as GoMeanGreen.com!!! All I can say is, the FAU debacle was one of the worst embarrassments as a UNT fan that I’ve ever witnessed. And no, I wasn’t at the game; watched it on ESPN3! I guess we should be lucky it wasn’t shown on the big boy ESPN channels.

Know this. I have zero confidence that UNT will even compete with you guys when we meet in Ruston. If you can field a team against us, your chances of winning are 99.9%.

So forget your So. Miss loss. Happy days are just around the corner for La Tech fans!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: I come to your board for comfort, encouragement.......

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen View Post
    .......but damn, this place is nearly as bad as GoMeanGreen.com!!! All I can say is, the FAU debacle was one of the worst embarrassments as a UNT fan that I’ve ever witnessed. And no, I wasn’t at the game; watched it on ESPN3! I guess we should be lucky it wasn’t shown on the big boy ESPN channels.

Know this. I have zero confidence that UNT will even compete with you guys when we meet in Ruston. If you can field a team against us, your chances of winning are 99.9%.
    So forget your So. Miss loss. Happy days are just around the corner for La Tech fans!
    Say what? According to UNT's President last weekend you guys wrapped up the CUSA West Championship with that 3 point win over UTSA. Your offense was looking good and you are building a legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOF-tTMIrs

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

The offense was looking good. Last I checked, our defense just might need to stop the opposing team’s offense. Uh, prior to said team’s fifth stringer offense taking the field.

I don’t pay attention to college presidents.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen View Post
    The offense was looking good. Last I checked, our defense just might need to stop the opposing team’s offense. Uh, prior to said team’s fifth stringer offense taking the field.

I don’t pay attention to college presidents.
    Five man front and your defense will stop our anemic offense. Our OLine is really bad.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

If you can bet, take the under and UNT

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We have the worst QB in the nation and a coach whose head is so far up his ass he can seen his spleen! (I don't know if one could actually seen his own spleen from inside one's ass, just made that up.)

I THINK, I'm probably wrong, but I THINK we are better, as a team, than Rice and UTEP. Not saying we're gonna win those games, just that I think we are a little better. Those are both road games. For the remaining home games, I KNOW every team coming in is better than us. Doesn't mean we will lose all those games, because all the remaining home opponents have their own problems. Just that I have no confidence in our team to actually close out a game and win. We'll find a way to lose.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Your evaluation of FAU based what you viewed on ESPN3 Saturday. Always appreciate your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Your evaluation of FAU based what you viewed on ESPN3 Saturday. Always appreciate your comments.
    FAU? Big, strong, and fast. Kiffin has recruited very well. UNT? Still watching the replay of their game winning drive against NutsaK.

+ Reply to Thread