+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to Watch Louisiana Tech vs Rice

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Rice How to Watch Louisiana Tech vs Rice

$20 - MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL AFTER THE GAME

http://www.flofootball.com/event/255...a-tech-vs-rice
    How to Watch Louisiana Tech vs Rice

On TV: Available on Roku and Apple TV 4 -- download the FloSports app now.
    Streaming: Only on FloFootball with a PRO subscription. A yearly PRO subscription provides access to ALL FloSports sites. JOIN NOW

1. Watch on Roku or AppleTV 4.

My personal preference for game-watching is my Roku -- and AppleTV 4 works just the same. Simply download the FloSports app, login -- or register if you're a first-timer -- and voila. Every game is at your fingertips.

2. Watch with Chromecast.

This nifty little Google device is about the size of a flash drive and plugs into the USB port on the back of your television. Once installed, you can project virtually anything from the Google Chrome browser on your computer to your television -- including the FloFootball game you can't live without.

3. Watch on your computer.

This option is perfect for watching the big game when you're away from home. Whether you're traveling, working -- or just stuck at your great aunt Irma's without an adequate TV situation -- we've got you covered at FloFootball.com. You can also try plugging your computer into your TV via HDMI cord to watch on the big screen.

4. Watch on your tablet or iPhone.

Again, when you're away from home or unable to get to a television, we make life easy. All FloFootball events are live streamed via mobile web or on tablets.

After the game, you'll need to cancel your membership.

How do I cancel my membership?

You can cancel your account at any time through your account settings. Your account can be accessed by clicking on your account image in the top right of the home page. Within that drop down menu, you will see "Account". Within your account settings, you will be able to access the "Subscription" tab and from there you will have the ability to cancel or modify your account via the link at the bottom of the page.

On a mobile device, you can access your account settings by tapping on the menu icon in the top left of the site, then tapping on your image at the bottom of the menu.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: How to Watch Louisiana Tech vs Rice

I'm debating whether to spend $20 to watch this. DS65 told me to save my $.

I'm trying to schedule my son's birthday party at the same time so I have an excuse not watch.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I think I will let Dave Play by Play me through this one, Just do not have the stomach to watch another one right now.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

How to watch? With a bottle of rye.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

BD, I was about to say “on your tablet with your face over the toilet.”

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    BD, I was about to say “on your tablet with your face over the toilet.”
    Also true, with as much whiskey as you'll be needing.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Also true, with as much whiskey as you'll be needing.
    I don’t drink, so it won’t take much!

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

I thought C-USA conference games were to be shown on C-USA TV (unless televised). I have an annual subscription to C-USA TV, but it doesn't seem like that will help me with this one. I'll have to think about whether I want to lay out more money to watch this one. If C-USA schools are able to work out side deals, C-USA TV (conference package) won't be worth having.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

How to Watch... Watch until everything is looking great with about 4 or 5 minutes left in the game. Then, turn off TV (computer) and stay away from LaTechBBB until Monday. Have a nice weekend!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    How to Watch... Watch until everything is looking great with about 4 or 5 minutes left in the game. Then, turn off TV (computer) and stay away from LaTechBBB until Monday. Have a nice weekend!
    That's the truth!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Thinking I am going to find something else to do on my Sat. evening this coming Sat.. Rice is going to thump the Bulldogs!
    Unless, I hear there is a QB change before the weekend!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

On the golf course....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I will still listen, at least. Possibly even watch. We should beat Rice, even though that is not a given. Will be nice to see us win, regardless. Maybe winning will ignite some confidence from our players. I have a feeling they are just feeling defeated and that will keep self fulfilling, unless they can beat up on someone. This BETTER be that game!

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Thinking I am going to find something else to do on my Sat. evening this coming Sat.. Rice is going to thump the Bulldogs!
    Unless, I hear there is a QB change before the weekend!
    We are done with our night games for the rest of the year. The rice game starts at 2:30pm cst.

It's GAME DAY! Nothing will keep me down.... We need this one and need to bounce back and absolutely trounce Rice!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!

+ Reply to Thread