+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeff Flake

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Jeff Flake

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I don't know your situation, but my kids are going to have to pay for the Trump presidency and his destruction of the only opposition to the DNC. The populist notion that any compromise is heresy has given power to the Dems.

Anti-establishmentism is always great for one side of the establishment.
    Or, maybe he is rebuilding the party the way it should be.

Remember, in the 1980s Reagan was considered anti-establishment. I heard Nixon couldn't stand to be in the same room with him. They believed he would lead the republican party to defeat.

Perhaps he will turn the party of talkers into a party of doers. And I am more worried about my kids having to pay for the Obama presidency.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

This feels like construction to you?

We'll know soon enough. If Trump takes 48 states in 2020, I'll start taking the RR comparisons seriously.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Which of the 17 candidates was your choice?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Which of the 17 candidates was your choice?
    I could've voted for most, but not the nominee. I voted third party and I'm glad I did.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

I could've voted for most, but not the nominee. I voted third party and I'm glad I did.
    You wasted your time, and you wasted your vote, but at least you didn't vote for crooked Hillary.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I voted against Krooked Killary. My vote counted!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Same here. But after observing the evil leftists, despicable press, and the disgusting corrupt anarchial democratic party: I'd vote for Trump next time.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I voted third party as well, but even the third party candidates were pretty terrible. Amazing that there wasn't one quality candidate in the bunch. I was really close to not voting at all.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    You wasted your time, and you wasted your vote, but at least you didn't vote for crooked Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Same here. But after observing the evil leftists, despicable press, and the disgusting corrupt anarchial democratic party: I'd vote for Trump next time.
    America voted a true business man into the Oval office for a reason. Not an insider/lawyer and politician that believes government and evil money hungry bureaucracy is the solution. Thank the Good Lord!!

Today's numbers!

GREAT AGAIN: GDP 3.0%...

Economy shrugs off hurricanes...

TECH SHARES SOAR; BILLION$ MORE FOR GIANTS...

Americans in Best Holiday Shopping Mood in YEARS...

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know your situation, but my kids are going to have to pay for the Trump presidency and his destruction of the only opposition to the DNC. The populist notion that any compromise is heresy has given power to the Dems.

Anti-establishmentism is always great for one side of the establishment.
    I don't know what you mean by paying for Trump's presidency, but, if Trump doesn't get the wall built on the Mexican border, that will be the least of your kids problems. At the present rate that illegal immigrants are coming into the country, the population will be over 500,000,000 in 50 years and Mexicans and muslims will be turning the USA into a third world country. It's already happening in western Europe. If Trump gets the wall built and gets a second term, western Europe will be begging us to come rescue them from the muslims and their goofy laws.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I don't know what you mean by paying for Trump's presidency, but, if Trump doesn't get the wall built on the Mexican border, that will be the least of your kids problems. At the present rate that illegal immigrants are coming into the country, the population will be over 500,000,000 in 50 years and Mexicans and muslims will be turning the USA into a third world country. It's already happening in western Europe. If Trump gets the wall built and gets a second term, western Europe will be begging us to come rescue them from the muslims and their goofy laws.
    In a way they already are as we are finally "all out, no holds barred" bombing the smit out of ISIS and other muslim radicals and the usual suspect "peace loving but yet screaming Europeans" are being very quiet.

+ Reply to Thread