+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody going to the Rice game?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody going to the Rice game?

I will be in Houston this weekend and think I am going to try to go. What section are Tech tickets in? I figure seats won't be hard to come by but I want to be able to walk over and sit with Tech fans.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Anybody going to the Rice game?

I got my tickets from the Tech Ticket office and the seats are in Section 110. They are on row 8 but I don't expect to have to sit that low.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We went to the game at Rice in 2015, it was an empty stadium. Almost as many Tech fans as Rice fans. Maybe 5K total in a 70K-seat stadium. We sat on the 50 about 20 rows up. Perfect seats.

Varsity Bulldog WWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her game WWILL's Avatar

Think I will ride over from Sulphur to the game, I assume I won't have any trouble getting a ticket at the gate.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

The wife and I will be there. After so many years of not being able to go to the Dog's games, I can't pass up going when it is only an hour away.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

DS65 will be there. I won't be there due to my son's birthday (younger). If it was my older son, the game would be his present!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the TEAM is going.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I got my tickets from the Tech Ticket office and the seats are in Section 110. They are on row 8 but I don't expect to have to sit that low.
    Perfect. I assume I will be able to sit where I want, but wanted to make sure I buy tickets on the right side (Tech side) of the stadium. We are just going to buy tickets when we get there.

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

I was plaNning on going, but got so tickets for t he World Series game on Saturday. I will listen to nite on the radio instead of going to the game.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I am going to the RICE with HD! Gave away my WS tkts for Saturday night to go to see my dogs!!!!

Will be at the WS on Friday and Sunday though!!! Go Stros!!!!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    I am going to the RICE with HD! Gave away my WS tkts for Saturday night to go to see my dogs!!!!

Wow! That is loyalty to your school.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's a real fan. Hope to see you and HD there.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    DS65 will be there. I won't be there due to my son's birthday (younger). If it was my older son, the game would be his present!
    little sportsdawg is as big a Tech fan as anyone on BBB -both BB-Football and he threw out first pitch at Tech game and announced games for a couple of inning. When we lose he cries (in a manly way) It was so funny when we drove back from S Miss game and he sang 'Agony-despair and misery for me song'. and his reaction on blocked barnes kick was classic-- just glad none of the women were around. And NO-he did not pick that up from me ..

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I will be in Houston this weekend and think I am going to try to go. What section are Tech tickets in? I figure seats won't be hard to come by but I want to be able to walk over and sit with Tech fans.
    I have made all the Rice games last 10-14 years--- never a problem --in 2015 I rode over with friends and dumbass I am -I had pneumonia. Fans are nice and said La Tech travelled better than anyone in CUSA -even N Texas . I sat on 50 yard line under rain protected area ... we leaving Shreveport 7 am -- Go Dogs
    Last edited by Tech77; 10-27-2017 at 07:22 PM.

OMG!! you are both awesome Tech supporter and somewhat crazy ! They sell alcohol at game and wine-- If you find me I will buy. 50 plus years of supporting Tech sports but a World Series game would be more than I could resist --

+ Reply to Thread