+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Stoehr, Players Pleased with Team Chemistry

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Stoehr, Players Pleased with Team Chemistry

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

As Louisiana Tech prepares for the first of two closed scrimmages against DI opponents this weekend, area that Lady Techster head coach Brooke Stoehr has consistently been pleased with during workouts is team chemistry.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Stoehr, Players Pleased with Team Chemistry

I am getting excited about basketball this year!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The chemistry is better because that malcontent trouble-maker is gone. What was her name? The one complaining about lack of PT and some moronic poster kept blaming Brooke.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Santos! just had a flash-back. And where is that so-called "I'm just a Techster basketball fan" who was stirring up all that anti-Brooke crap? Hmmmm? Told y'all that poster was connected to that malcontent Santos. Glad they are both gone.

I will say it again, Brooke is beyond question in her character and integrity. On the court...off the court, she and the Techster program will excel.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The chemistry is better because that malcontent trouble-maker is gone. What was her name? The one complaining about lack of PT and some moronic poster kept blaming Brooke.
    Dawg80, the buck stops with Brook, and if things don't go well, then you should be prepared my friend, they will be letting her have it, it goes with the job!
    I know I am likeing the excitement for this years team and seeing all the new Techsters in action!
    We could almost thank Coach Holtz for that, after 3 straight Bowls and now... Oh Well!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Santos! just had a flash-back. And where is that so-called "I'm just a Techster basketball fan" who was stirring up all that anti-Brooke crap? Hmmmm? Told y'all that poster was connected to that malcontent Santos. Glad they are both gone.

I will say it again, Brooke is beyond question in her character and integrity. On the court...off the court, she and the Techster program will excel.
    Kinda like politics, huh?

No no no, Please don't go there! Hi-jack alert!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Amen!!!!

+ Reply to Thread