+ Reply to Thread

Thread: United States of College Basketball

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

United States of College Basketball

Matt NorlanderVerified account @MattNorlander 1h1 hour agoMore

The road to the Final Four requires an atlas. Here it is, your 2017 map of the United States of College Basketball. http://cbsprt.co/2zoGKU4

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: United States of College Basketball

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just not ready to be excited yet, haha.

The Techsters I can still be excited about.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post

With the Bulldog football team in the crapper, I can honestly say that I haven't been this excited about the start of basketball season in many years.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

You should be excited about the men. 27-28 wins coming right up! So versatile with the best backcourt in the conference!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    With the Bulldog football team in the crapper, I can honestly say that I haven't been this excited about the start of basketball season in many years.
    Same here!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    You should be excited about the men. 27-28 wins coming right up! So versatile with the best backcourt in the conference!
    We don't need to win 28 games.

We need to win 5 games at the end of the year (or 4 or whatever).

Regular season (with 2 Div II teams no less) is essentially irrelevant.

We don't need to win 28 games.

We need to win 5 games at the end of the year (or 4 or whatever).

Regular season (with 2 Div II teams no less) is essentially irrelevant.
    We need to win some of those name games, win the conference, AND win those last 4 in the tournament. I want to be greedy and, not only get in the tournament, but get a decent seed. It is time! We have been playing around with these big win seasons and not getting it done at the end for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We need to win some of those name games, win the conference, AND win those last 4 in the tournament. I want to be greedy and, not only get in the tournament, but get a decent seed. It is time! We have been playing around with these big win seasons and not getting it done at the end for too long.
    Hence my apprehension.

Lest this be taken for apathy, I do hope the pieces finally come together this year!

But past results make me skeptical I've watched too many "good teams" crash and burn in B-ham. At least we avoid that this year.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

And it doesn't have the LA ECH
    Go Tech!

Hence my apprehension.

Lest this be taken for apathy, I do hope the pieces finally come together this year!

But past results make me skeptical I've watched too many "good teams" crash and burn in B-ham. At least we avoid that this year.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    And it doesn't have the LA ECH
    Yep! Nice to see our real logo!

Wish they would put this good pre-season press in local papers. Right now would be a good time to offset some of our football fan woes...

+ Reply to Thread