+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injuries at WR

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Injuries at WR

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    no idea who you talking about but is he a true freshman? I know we protect eligibility ==I watched #11 Belton thriw before Rice game and he looked really good but we are saving his eligibility --

I remember S Miss game we had 3 straight drops --J Mar had to be frustrated-- after that possession he fell apart-- Rice game saw the same thing with dropped passes but he held up ok --
    He is a RS Freshman. He has been playing on special teams.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    WOW! That West Monroe kid is very FAST!! His QB couldn't keep up and consistently under threw him in high school. I can't believe this kid is sitting on the bench behind some of the receivers we've seen play this year. It's insulting.
    AMEN!!!!!

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

CeeJay Powell proved in spring he could make plays when given a chance. Wouldn't mind to get him on the field somehow.

+ Reply to Thread