+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm baaaack!

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Conf Cusa I'm baaaack!

Seriously, I'm not here to gloat. Very surprised UNT won the game.

What I did want to say is your stadium improvements really looked first class. Watched most of the game on Facebook(Stadium), and was very impressed with the stadium, the end zone addition, and the press box/suite renovations.

DeepGreen

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I'm baaaack!

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen View Post
    Seriously, I'm not here to gloat. Very surprised UNT won the game.

What I did want to say is your stadium improvements really looked first class. Watched most of the game on Facebook(Stadium), and was very impressed with the stadium, the end zone addition, and the press box/suite renovations.

DeepGreen
    Glad our pressbox gives us something to look at other than the plays...

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Congrats to UNT, which seems to be making steady progress with their team.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to be rivals against you guys. Lots of class and good competition. Good luck in the Championship game.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I know. Have been reading the MeanGreen Forum, whatever it's called, and for the most part they are knowledgeable and classy fans. Have a few "blow hards" but all fan bases have those. And NO! I am not one of Tech's, so don't go there.

UNT needs to finish the business, do not drop the ball against Rice and UTEP and then you'll get that rematch with FAU!!!

+ Reply to Thread