+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prevent defense burns Cowboys!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Prevent defense burns Cowboys!

Hoping we can find another great QB who wants to come play with our receivers and backs!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And now another one 30 days later.
    I'm telling you HD there's something very wrong in Big D.
    They either have zero leadership on the team or Da Girls are enabled as hell by the coaches and/or JJ himself.

The Saints jus had one themselves per "performance enhancer" with RB Mark Ingram
    who is still appealing. But we don't have one every 30 days or so all year long, year after year.

David Irving suspended first four games for substance abuse

Posted by Charean Williams on June 15, 2018, 3:47 PM EDT
    Getty Images

The NFL has suspended Cowboys defensive tackle David Irving the first four games of the season for violation of the league’s substance abuse policy.
    Irving sat out the first four games last season for violation of the league’s performance-enhancing substances policy. It marks the fifth consecutive season the Cowboys will begin the year with a defensive starter suspended. DeMarcus Lawrence, Orlando Scandrick, Rolando McClain, Greg Hardy and Randy Gregory also have served suspensions since 2014.
    Unless Irving wins his appeal, the first game he is eligible to play is October 7 at Houston.
    Irving signed a one-year, $2.91 million tender as a restricted free agent.
    He missed most of the team’s offseason program while attending to his off-field problems, including a custody battle with his ex-girlfriend, who made and recanted domestic violence claims.
    “I’ve been through a lot,” Irving said Thursday. “I’ve seen the light at the end of the tunnel. I got my daughter. It’s just me and her. That means it’s no stress really. Have a good relaxing day with the person that loves me the most, the person I love the most. It’s going to be good.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...bstance-abuse/

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And now another one 30 days later.
    I'm telling you HD there's something very wrong in Big D.
    They either have zero leadership on the team or Da Girls are enabled as hell by the coaches and/or JJ himself.

The Saints jus had one themselves per "performance enhancer" with RB Mark Ingram
    who is still appealing. But we don't have one every 30 days or so all year long, year after year.

David Irving suspended first four games for substance abuse

Posted by Charean Williams on June 15, 2018, 3:47 PM EDT
    Getty Images

The NFL has suspended Cowboys defensive tackle David Irving the first four games of the season for violation of the league’s substance abuse policy.
    Irving sat out the first four games last season for violation of the league’s performance-enhancing substances policy. It marks the fifth consecutive season the Cowboys will begin the year with a defensive starter suspended. DeMarcus Lawrence, Orlando Scandrick, Rolando McClain, Greg Hardy and Randy Gregory also have served suspensions since 2014.
    Unless Irving wins his appeal, the first game he is eligible to play is October 7 at Houston.
    Irving signed a one-year, $2.91 million tender as a restricted free agent.
    He missed most of the team’s offseason program while attending to his off-field problems, including a custody battle with his ex-girlfriend, who made and recanted domestic violence claims.
    “I’ve been through a lot,” Irving said Thursday. “I’ve seen the light at the end of the tunnel. I got my daughter. It’s just me and her. That means it’s no stress really. Have a good relaxing day with the person that loves me the most, the person I love the most. It’s going to be good.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...bstance-abuse/
    It's funny, I've never even heard of David Irving, until now. I didn't watch NFL football last season due to the kneeling protests of spoiled players. I guess you live and die by this stuff though.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    It's funny, I've never even heard of David Irving, until now. I didn't watch NFL football last season due to the kneeling protests of spoiled players. I guess you live and die by this stuff though.
    Nah, it's just the offseason for literally everything except the CWS right now.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

TYLERTECHSAS, unless you are just a complete hypocrite, Dak Prescott is the one QB you should be supporting.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ational-anthem

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    TYLERTECHSAS, unless you are just a complete hypocrite, Dak Prescott is the one QB you should be supporting.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ational-anthem
    I love his stance on this issue. Now he evidently needs to go out and complete some passes.

I love his stance on this issue. Now he evidently needs to go out and complete some passes.
    Touche`!

I saw on the news where Prescott finally threw for a TD last night.

+ Reply to Thread