+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 11: FAU (11/11)

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Week 11: FAU (11/11)

I plan to erect a festivus pole at my tailgate. All are invited to the airing of grievances.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    I plan to erect a festivus pole at my tailgate. All are invited to the airing of grievances.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    15K announced

10K actual
    I've definitely lost my mind. I've decided to make the trip over from Dallas one more time. I'll be in JAS for the game. So I'll be one of the 10K.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I've definitely lost my mind. I've decided to make the trip over from Dallas one more time. I'll be in JAS for the game. So I'll be one of the 10K.
    The Dawgs are going to show up and show out tomorrow. You’ll be glad you were in attendance.

Who’s going to win the Crosstown Showdown tonight? The reigning champ or the contender / pretender?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    The Dawgs are going to show up and show out tomorrow. You’ll be glad you were in attendance.
    Why did they wait until tomorrow? I doubt I'll be glad I was to there to watch Hotlz be a dumb ass again.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I heard a rumor that OVQB was not tailgating tomorrow. Is there any truth to that?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I heard a rumor that OVQB was not tailgating tomorrow. Is there any truth to that?
    Yes. They quit well after our HC quit.

We'll, we'll be there tomorrow, all 2 of us. Look for the tent with the festivus pole.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Therefore, I plan to wear red tomorrow as a means of expressing my current mood as it relates to our program. I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore. Everyone go open their window or their door and shout that out as loud as you can. I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

And you kids get off of my lawn!
    It's currently 25 degrees fahrenheit (feeling much colder) with a steady 10 mph wind... Okay to just do it without opening my door and window?

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    It's currently 25 degrees fahrenheit (feeling much colder) with a steady 10 mph wind... Okay to just do it without opening my door and window?
    No. That doesn't count.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Not looking forward to today's score. This could be worse than our Miss State shellacking in September.

FAU 69 >>> UNT 31 three weeks ago
    UNT 24 > Tech 23 in Ruston last weekend
    FAU >>>>>>>> Tech. Kiffin gets to name today's score.

And we get to make up for this record 7 home games season debacle with extra road games over the next few years. Good job Skip!

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

The schedule is on our AD! The performance of our team is on Skip!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Hate that I am missing tailgating...

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Yep, the AD set this up to be AT MINIMUM an 8 win season for Skip. But at least with all of the FGs we've kicked this season we have a new all time leading scorer AND our starting QB got to sit in the dugout with his baseball buds in the spring. Maybe we will find a passing offense next spring with someone who wants to be a fulltime QB?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Let's just see what happens. It SHOULD be close. If our team is in better spirits than our message board, it will be.

+ Reply to Thread