Thread: A note to our fans & alums who drive a long way....

Threaded View

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

A note to our fans & alums who drive a long way....

For all you Tech faithful who drive several hundred miles round trip several times a year (many of you don't miss a game) to support our school and its football team, I just want to say thank you.

I know quite a few of you... you drive from places like Dallas, Houston, Memphis, Baton Rouge, Little Rock, Jackson (and on and on) because you are dedicated Bulldog fans. When I examine my 45-mile drive from home to the stadium, I realize how much more of a commitment it takes for you to make the trip. You pretty much give up an entire weekend (and all the expenses) for a Bulldog football game. And I know lately many of you are examining whether it is worth it. I am not about to try to tell you whether it is or it isn't. I just want to say Thank You for all those trips you have made. Thanks for being some of Tech's very best fans and alums!
    Last edited by Tech77; 11-06-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    Good old Memorial Gym