+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UT-Tyler Ticket Request

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

UT-Tyler Ticket Request

If you aren't planning to attend the UT-Tyler game Friday night, please let me know if you'd donate the tickets to our Cub Scout Families.

We have several families coming over Friday night to camp at the Joe, then attend the FB game on Saturday.

I'd love to offer them Basketball tickets as well.

Puppy ExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of lightExperienceRuston is a glorious beacon of light ExperienceRuston's Avatar

Re: UT-Tyler Ticket Request

We invite you and the scouts to the Rock the Railroad event that is this Friday night in Railroad Park. https://goo.gl/5tbqPH

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Re: UT-Tyler Ticket Request

This thread reminded me of Howard Doty (ho-do).. he would leave me tickets in his mailbox while in high school for me and a friend to go. Lots of good times using those tickets. Really hope the team makes him proud this season. I believe we will!

+ Reply to Thread