+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conservative Coach + Good FG Kicker = No TDs

Puppy BrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her game

Conservative Coach + Good FG Kicker = No TDs

Not much to add besides what I wrote in the title of this thread.
    Our offense and the play calling is killing us. It's looking like a repeat from Skip's previous job....
    Defense is doing better than last year.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Conservative Coach + Good FG Kicker = No TDs

Skip has actually recruited some outstanding DBs. But, if an FBS QB is not pressured, he will complete 65% of his passes and move the chain on third downs.

I think the biggest problem this year with the D is: our coaches seem to teach that blitzers are supposed to "pick" an offensive lineman to run into.
    It's one of the strangest things I've ever seem. Most teams' blitzers have a seam to run through, basically created by the D-linemen and their rush lanes.
    Kinda like the splits that O-linemen create when they lineup on the scrimmage. Those splits, sometimes very huge, are the beginnings of the hole that the RB should run through.

+ Reply to Thread