+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Their Coach, Our Coach

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Their Coach, Our Coach

"I'm expecting everything from that kid as a player. And if I'm not getting everything, he's going to know about it. But, in turn, that kid should be able to expect everything from me as a coach, that will be a benefit to him. That was my coaching philosophy. The kid should be able to demand of me what I demand of him." --Bobby Knight
    I just watched a Bobby Knight interview. He made the statement above. It might serve Skip Holtz well to adopt the same philosophy.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Someone will hire Lane away from FAU, no one has touched Skip for a reason.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    Someone will hire Lane away from FAU, no one has touched Skip for a reason.
    That’s why Holtz was hired.

How many times did we hear the administration say they were tired of hiring young upcoming coaches who would leave after three years?

This hire was all about stability. There was nothing exciting about it.

They wanted stability.

Well they got it. We are stable at football coaches because they ain’t going anywhere.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

This year schedule was a gift for Holtz. It has been disappointing to say the least, losing to Florida Atlantic in that fashion.

+ Reply to Thread