+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech 5.7 Field Goal Favorite Over UTEP

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Tech 5.7 Field Goal Favorite Over UTEP

Vegas expects a lot of field goals from us!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech 5.7 Field Goal Favorite Over UTEP

I dont believe for one second Holtz has the balls to beat UTEP

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Vegas expects a lot of field goals from us!
    We aim to hold on to that top spot.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I fully expect us to lose to UTEP. I will be pleasantly surprised if we don't. (I hope we don't, but that's not up to me.)

Did y'all see the 49ers celebrating their first win of the season....and they beat the equally lowly Giants to do it. I bet a dollar to a donut that UTEP is salivating over the prospects of getting their first W of the season. They will be motivated and as the game goes on, and they're in the lead, or even hanging close, they will keep pushing hard to get that win.

I won't watch it or even listen to it. I will be at Disney World with my grandkids all day Saturday. Yeah, missing college football sucks, but my wife tells me we WILL be with my son, daughter-in-law and grand young uns all weekend. Period.

Go Dawgs!

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Skip is the definition of insane.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Strong thread title

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Strong thread title
    Yes, I'd say it is epic.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

We should be a 3, 6, 9 fav or -3, -6, -9 dog

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

According to the latest projections, win two and we're bowling.

Skip needs to rally the troops and put together two wins.

There are a lot of bowls and not a lot of eligible teams.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Barely qualify to go the Indy Bowl and our POed fan base will show up in ulm fashion. S'Port media needs some more ammo to use against us. It's been a long time since 2012.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who's 5-7 and enough hush money to make their APR high enough will bowl.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

This season is shot, but one of our players does have a shot at some records.

Barnes.

Barnes currently sits at 27 Field Goal Attempts and 20 Field Goals Made for the season.

The record is 38 Field Goal Attempts and 31 Field Goals Made for the season.

That's only 6 per game! If we somehow manage to make it to a bowl, the number drops to 4 per game.

Friends, this is achievable! Especially with the Skip Holtz offense in place.

We have two more games to make sure that Barnes gets as many attempts as possible at this record. I suggest we start attempting field goals as soon as we get down to the 15-yard line. Try to run it and give him the best possible angle. Disregard any attempts at Touchdowns because they could stand in the way of getting the record.

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    This season is shot, but one of our players does have a shot at some records.

Barnes.

Barnes currently sits at 27 Field Goal Attempts and 20 Field Goals Made for the season.

The record is 38 Field Goal Attempts and 31 Field Goals Made for the season.

That's only 6 per game! If we somehow manage to make it to a bowl, the number drops to 4 per game.

Friends, this is achievable! Especially with the Skip Holtz offense in place.

We have two more games to make sure that Barnes gets as many attempts as possible at this record. I suggest we start attempting field goals as soon as we get down to the 15-yard line. Try to run it and give him the best possible angle. Disregard any attempts at Touchdowns because they could stand in the way of getting the record.

Holy Cow! It all makes sense now!!!!! This season has been all about Tech setting the FG record so high it would last for eons!!! If only Holtz and McClelland had told us at the start of the season we could've jumped on the band wagon and supported the team on it unprecedented drive for FG proficiency.
    Last edited by dawg1984; 11-14-2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: changed "FB" to "FG" and changed sentence about the FG record.

+ Reply to Thread