+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Touchdown" Eddie Brown - the GOAT of Arena Football!

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

"Touchdown" Eddie Brown - the GOAT of Arena Football!

For all you "older" guys like me that loved watching Eddie Brown score in almost every way, here is a great article that describes his success since leaving Tech. I had no idea he is the father of Antonio Brown!

PS - Eddie scored a touchdown in five different ways in his two years at Tech. Of course, he scored a bunch of receiving touchdowns. What are the other four ways he found the endzone?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: "Touchdown" Eddie Brown - the GOAT of Arena Football!

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog View Post
    For all you "older" guys like me that loved watching Eddie Brown score in almost every way, here is a great article that describes his success since leaving Tech. I had no idea he is the father of Antonio Brown!

PS - Eddie scored a touchdown in five different ways in his two years at Tech. Of course, he scored a bunch of receiving touchdowns. What are the other four ways he found the endzone?
    My son gets tired of me saying "His father went to Tech" every time we watch the Steelers.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog View Post

He found the EZ four ways in just one game. Vs. Tulsa, he scored with a catch, with a run (and end-around), a kick return, and a Pick-6! We won 35-31, thanks mostly to "Touchdown" Eddie Brown.

Oh, that pick-6? Tulsa ran a fake punt and threw a pass, Brown picked it off and took it to the house!

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Yep, you definitely have a good memory! That pick 6 us one of my favorite Tech football memories.

+ Reply to Thread