• 1-1

24 37.50%
  • 2-1 (Bowl Loss)

11 17.19%
  • 3-0 (Bowl Win)

27 42.19%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll: How does Tech finish the Season...

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Poll: How does Tech finish the Season...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg74 View Post
    I have to say kudos to the sunshine pumpers. Excellent!

I ask this, not to be a smarty pants or disparage anybody...but does anybody on this board actually know Coach Viator? Wondering...

I do. He is a fine man, solid Coach. Even better person. He was quite happy at McNeese, just took the opportunity to kind of "up his retirement base" really...and he has compiled a nice staff....as much as I don't believe Indian High school has that much to offer, he IS IN FACT rebuilding that program, as I thought he would..just saying...
    He seems to be doing a good job with the resources he has.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg74 View Post
    I have to say kudos to the sunshine pumpers. Excellent!

I ask this, not to be a smarty pants or disparage anybody...but does anybody on this board actually know Coach Viator? Wondering...

I do. He is a fine man, solid Coach. Even better person. He was quite happy at McNeese, just took the opportunity to kind of "up his retirement base" really...and he has compiled a nice staff....as much as I don't believe Indian High school has that much to offer, he IS IN FACT rebuilding that program, as I thought he would..just saying...
    He seems to be doing a good job with the resources he has.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

3-0 baby!

Next up, beat dem Roadrunners!

+ Reply to Thread