+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowling. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowling. Tech Knocks off Six Ranked Opponents at TRACK Kat Klash

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Following up on a highly successful season-opening tournament, the Louisiana Tech women's bowling team maintained its momentum and earned a ninth-place finish at this weekend's TRACK Kat Klash, hosted by Sam Houston State.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowling. Lady Techsters Strike for First Tournament Crown of 2017-18

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team overcame a slow start to the Jackson State Sonic Boom Invitational and rallied for its first tournament championship of the season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Bowling. Lady Techsters Strike for First Tournament Crown of 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team overcame a slow start to the Jackson State Sonic Boom Invitational and rallied for its first tournament championship of the season.

More...

Discuss it here.
    Our Volleyball team is better bowlers than our Bowling Team!

Bowling. LA Tech Finishes Fourth at Hornet Classic

The Louisiana Tech women’s bowling team registered a fourth-place finish, while freshman Kaitlyn Eder was named to the All-Tournament Team at the Hornet Classic, hosted by Alabama State this past weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Eder Named to Junior Team USA 2018

Louisiana Tech freshman bowler Kaitlyn Eder continued to add to her impressive rookie resume, as she earned an automatic spot on Junior Team USA 2018, after her stellar performance at the 2018 United States Bowling Congress (USBC) Team USA Trials last week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Bowling. Eder Named to Junior Team USA 2018

This is a big deal y'all. Limited spots on those teams and they bowl against the best.

Bowling. Lady Techsters Finish 9th at Mid-Winter Classic

After a weekend of action at the Mid-Winter Classic, hosted by Arkansas State University, the Louisiana Tech women’s bowling squad took home a 9th place finish among a talented field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. LA Tech Wraps up Action at the Prairie View A&M Invitational

After a weekend of grueling competition against some of the nation's best, the No. 19 Louisiana Tech women's bowling team took home a 12th-place finish in the Prairie View A&M Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Tech Concludes Action at Ladyjack Classic

This past weekend, the No. 19 Louisiana Tech women's bowling team wrapped up play at the SFA Stormin' Ladyjack Classic, taking home a 12th-place finish.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. LA Tech Signee, Howell, Named Youth Ambassador of the Year

Louisiana Tech incoming freshman bowler, Sara Howell of Slidell, Louisiana, was selected as one of two Youth Ambassadors of the Year by the International Bowling Campus Youth Committee.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Lady Techsters Wrap up Strong Showing at Music City Classic

The No. 20 Louisiana Tech women's bowling team posted its fifth top-10 finish of the 2017-18 season, and claimed a 10th-place finish out of 32 teams at this weekend's Music City Classic hosted by Vanderbilt.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Lady Techsters Conclude Action at Southland Championship

The No. 20 Louisiana Tech bowling team wrapped up its 2017-18 campaign over the weekend at the 2018 Southland Bowling League Championship.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Eder Named NTCA All-America Honorable Mention and Rookie of the Year

The No. 20 Louisiana Tech women's bowling team continued its season of national recognition on Wednesday evening, as freshman Kaitlyn Eder was honored as a National Tenpin Coaches Association (NTCA) All-America Honorable Mention, while also being recognized as the NTCA Division I Rookie of the Year.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread