Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prediction of Attendance UTSA Game

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Prediction of Attendance UTSA Game

Be well BhadDawg. Your points are spot on.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

FWIW, Miami has never had great attendance. Even when they were thuggin' and winnin' NCs they were not selling out the Orange Bowl.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I predict what we lack in quantity, we'll more than make up for in quality.

Gonna be a great crowd! No, not great in terms of size, but in enthusiasm and FIRE!!! Bring on some of that Colorado State magic.

In memory of one our own: "Did you hear that crowd out there? Now, that's a crowd!"

Win one for Scott!

Bark on Dawgs!!!

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

4 for sure My wife, 2 kids, and “this guy”

Varsity Bulldog Dawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to all

Five figures announced, less than 5000...too bad for senior players too...vocal crowd could make a difference, but likely will not..lets see...school is out so no students to speak of, holiday/family weekend, hunting season(of course, and maybe they made spotlighting legal now), Sat night football-of any kind, many of even our diehards have fallen off(not to mention ALL the casuals), not an entertaining product(or hasn't been)...what else ya'll got? An unfortunate recipe for a bummer...I would love to be wrong...

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Well, I won't be coming up from Kingwood. Children and grandchildren will be here for Thanksgiving and such. But, my sister and a friend of hers will are taking my two season tickets and will attend their first Dawg game in ages. So, by proxy, the wife and I are there too. I surely hope she sees a great Bulldog game!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    Well, I won't be coming up from Kingwood. Children and grandchildren will be here for Thanksgiving and such. But, my sister and a friend of hers will are taking my two season tickets and will attend their first Dawg game in ages. So, by proxy, the wife and I are there too. I surely hope she sees a great Bulldog game!
    You've doomed us!

Tech has a horrible record (in my experience) with games with a chance to create fans.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Back to the marketing stupidity our people do so well...stop selling discounted tickets the day before the game.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Announced 19,587. Actual 10,094. Tech 27 beats UTSA 24. Still in shock we need this game to make a bowl. I really fell into the belief this was going to be a special year. Admitting South Carolina and Mississippi State were much better than I thought they would be, no way did I think 5-7 or 6-6 was even a possibility, yet here we are. Missed a great opportunity this year!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    It’s not so much TV, TV has been around for ever, but you could only get so many games on TV. With internet, etc now every game is on somewhere. The west coast games for example, who wants to sit in the cold for a game that is starting at 8 when you can sit inside, eat pizza, drink beer....
    So what you're saying is, IT IS TV!! just more of it, more choices, than in years past.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg74 View Post
    Five figures announced, less than 5000...too bad for senior players too...vocal crowd could make a difference, but likely will not..lets see...school is out so no students to speak of, holiday/family weekend, hunting season(of course, and maybe they made spotlighting legal now), Sat night football-of any kind, many of even our diehards have fallen off(not to mention ALL the casuals), not an entertaining product(or hasn't been)...what else ya'll got? An unfortunate recipe for a bummer...I would love to be wrong...
    Yes, too bad for our seniors. But if anyone was in the position to do something about our poor attendance, it was THEM!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Back to the marketing stupidity our people do so well...stop selling discounted tickets the day before the game.
    I'm sure it'll generate a lot of long term loyalty when a big group walks up on Saturday morning because they heard there were cheap tickets...

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

I'm driving in from Abilene Texas

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Pretty sure I saw this last week.

Closed Thread