+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We've Seen This Movie, Haven't We?

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: We've Seen This Movie, Haven't We?

For once you and I agree on something!

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Guys....no worries. If we simply beat UTSA this weekend, I'll be satisfied. The time for this team to worry about bowl stuff was several weeks ago when we were playing USM, UNT and FAU. Not now. If we end up with a bowl invite, that's great. But if not, that's okay too, as long as we win this weekend.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    For once you and I agree on something!
    Wisdom comes with old age. You're coming around.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Wisdom comes with old age. You're coming around.
    If age = wisdom... in of itself, you'd be a frickin' Einstein.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    If age = wisdom... in of itself, you'd be a frickin' Einstein.
    Compared to some of you guys, I feel like Einstein.

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

Since I started this...I will say I am glad my suspicions were not founded....a 6-6 is better than a 5-7, and good on the men on the team for finding a way to win. Very proud of our defense

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Never forget, never forgive... Just say NO to the I-Bowl
    any bowl especially I-Bowl will be welcome.
    #1-- without a bowl we lose 20 days of extra practice -which we sure need for offense.
    #2 Recruiting--4 bowls in a row looks great--
    #3 national exposure and reachable for fan base (Shreveport) --
    #4 Craft-Boston - Barnes and the seniors will get 4 bowl games in their career
    Shreveport has new sponsor and they are not anti-Tech . Both Tech and I Bowl need to move on-- Dykes did not want a bowl and did not push for I Bowl, our AD dropped the ball-- I Bowl upset when we delayed decision-- time to look at whats good for Tech -- Skip said it best-- "anyone who offers we should take"

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens View Post
    8-3 in 99
    7-4 in 05
    6-6 in 04

as I recall. No bowls

Don't forget 97's 9-2
    Adding insult to injury the 99 and 97 records included a win over Alabama. In 99 Alabama was the SEC champion.

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Adding insult to injury the 99 and 97 records included a win over Alabama. In 99 Alabama was the SEC champion.

I ain't holdin' my breath....

+ Reply to Thread