+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: HOLTZ to Arkansas -- ad AD

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: HOLTZ to Arkansas -- ad AD

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I think Arkansas goes for Norvell. They'll probably announce it after the AAC championship game.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    That may be, but he was also officially informed by the school before they got back to the locker room. The athletic department tweeted that they handled it that way so that he could address the team while they were all together, but it still seems pretty low brow to me.
    Don't you remember that we fired Bicknell on the Tarmac after we lost to NMSU in 2006.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    Don't you remember that we fired Bicknell on the Tarmac after we lost to NMSU in 2006.
    What's your point?

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Ahhh, I guess the people being surprised at the swiftness and manor of these firings at other programs. Just a point of our history.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I think Arkansas goes for Norvell. They'll probably announce it after the AAC championship game.
    I hope they get him. After the way Memphis fans have looked down their noses at us, anything that makes them cry is fine with me.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Things are somewhat chaotic in Arkansas with the head coaching search. Actually they are just out of control and nuts! They have their big donars who have appointed themselves as a search committee and they are out there talking to different coaches but they are definitely in favor of Norvell. The interim AD or “others in the administration” have been talking to Chad Morris and Brett Venables And everyone is pulling for Georgia to beat Auburn this Saturday. Come home Gus, please come home! So this mess has resulted in the university hiring search firms to hire both an AD and a Head Coach with the priority being AD so the coaching hire will not be a complete cluster ****. Wonder what they will pay for an AD?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I bet A&M and Arkansas are both being played. Fisher and Malzahn will be well paid and UA and A&M will be picking from the leftovers.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Why would a coach want to leave a winning program like Auburn, and go to a loser at Arkansas?

.....unless the money was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really good!

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Why would a coach want to leave a winning program like Auburn, and go to a loser at Arkansas?

.....unless the money was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really good!
    Any Arkansas fan who is even somewhat rooted in reality knows the Gus Bus isn't headed back to Fayettenam. Not a chance. They have a better chance at pulling Houston Nutt out of retirement.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    Any Arkansas fan who is even somewhat rooted in reality knows the Gus Bus isn't headed back to Fayettenam. Not a chance. They have a better chance at pulling Houston Nutt out of retirement.
    More talk radio today (they listen to it on the shuttle, what can I say). The talking heads here are loosing their minds. Running around like a chicken with its head cut off

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I heard that the diehard Arkansas fans are really missing Bobby Petrino. So much so that they now want to rehire him. In fact, the QB club has agreed to buy Petrino a new Harley and hire him a hooker to ride on the back.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just crossing my fingers that Holtz DOESNT end up in F-ville...

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    More talk radio today (they listen to it on the shuttle, what can I say). The talking heads here are loosing their minds. Running around like a chicken with its head cut off
    I heard Nutt on the morning zoo today and he said "GO GET GUS", and you could almost hear 50,000 Arkansas fans sprout a chub at that. These people are so clueless. They get Norvell at best. I honestly think the UA admin knows that's as good as they'll get, but the big donors and diehards don't want to hear it. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I'm just crossing my fingers that Holtz DOESNT end up in F-ville...
    Better chance he ends up in Knocks-ville, imo. I don't think Fayetteville has even considered him at all, even with the family connection.

+ Reply to Thread